autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HHR Panel for Mobile Detailing unit?

Quote Originally Posted by jem7sk View Post
    Great job and congrats! I'm curious how you learned this trade?
    thanks bud, well i started out with my dad.. he was into detailing a while ago.. but he only did it as a hobby. but i was always around to help for the sunday washes and waxes. just last year i took it to the next level. started out by doing my car, my moms car, my dads truck, friends and family.. attended a couple of mike's thursday night open garage sessions.. alot of autogeek forum, alot of you tube.. you pick stuff up from different people and throw it into your mix.

Post Thanks / Like

hello guys, truly blessed and business has been good as of lately. here are some of the cars ive detailed.

i also applied opti-coat to the hhr and i love the way it looks.

these 3 mustangs owners contact me to have their mustangs detailed for the miami's tropical park 50th anniversary mustang car show.

this red svt cobra got a engine detail aswell.

1967 stang.. boy doe it roar..

beautiful 2012 shelby cobra.

same shelby, engine detail. gt500 cobra

this bmw customer got a hold of me thru facebook groups.

did his interior too.. seems like interior is where the money is at. been doing alot of those lately.

wax magic on this benz.

the owner of this stunning 2014 licoln mkz got a hold of me thru yelp.

rupes has been a time saver. i did a paint correction on this scion tc in 2 hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful work Josue, what are using for tire dressing and what type of extractor are you using for the interiors?

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome photos!!

Post up some interior pics again
    Want more customers for your detailing business?
    Find out how: www.detailsummit.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    Beautiful work Josue, what are using for tire dressing and what type of extractor are you using for the interiors?
    frank, thank you so much for always checking out my work. really means alot
    im using Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Gel for tire dressing.. it goes on really well and the shine is great. i also use it for trim too.
    as for the extractor, i dont have nothing fancy for now..i have the bissell little green giant..this one

i will definitely upgrade in the near future, but i must say i have cleaned up beat up interiors quite well with that little guy. i feel its more on the technique rather than the equipment. vacuum first, spray your upholstery/carpet cleaner, either manually agitate with a upholstery interior brush, or use the pc with upholstery brush attachment, blot with terry cloth towels, extract with extractor. voila.
    for heavy stains, i will use the steamer.

this is the product i was talking about last time we spoke on the phone.

i get it really cheap, and its legit good. and leaves the car smelling good too. lathers up good, and removes stains effortlessly . im not sure if a lot of guys on here use it.. but this is all i use, instead of folex. not saying folex isnt good.. but for the $, i can buy like 8 gallons of my stuff per 1 gallon of folex.

Quote Originally Posted by thebamboo23 View Post
    Awesome photos!!

Post up some interior pics again
    thanks for checking out the pics bro, and im glad you like them.. i will look for interior pics and post them up next time!

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I would have seen this two months ago. I sell mobile detailing trailers in South Florida (across the country but based out of South Florida) and would have helped you out!

Great work though! looks like you're doing well! Now stay out of Fort Lauderdale! LOL
    Showtime Auto Detailing & Mobile Detailing Trailers
    http://detailbyshowtime.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey man, Nice thread and truly inspiring work, you've made some cars look awesome! Inspires me that I need to be taking some more pictures and posting them. That minivan was nuts, I cringe every time I get a call about one (especially when I hear kids screaming in the background), as they are almost always a pain, but you made that thing look good!

I found you're thread when looking for HHR's though, and I gotta say you really made yours look really nice. I'm in the market for a new detailing rig and looking between and HHR, Element, and Scion XB right now. After having yours for over six months now, any further thoughts on how you like it (size, reliability, overall)? Thanks man!
    Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarred767 View Post
    Hey man, Nice thread and truly inspiring work, you've made some cars look awesome! Inspires me that I need to be taking some more pictures and posting them. That minivan was nuts, I cringe every time I get a call about one (especially when I hear kids screaming in the background), as they are almost always a pain, but you made that thing look good!

I found you're thread when looking for HHR's though, and I gotta say you really made yours look really nice. I'm in the market for a new detailing rig and looking between and HHR, Element, and Scion XB right now. After having yours for over six months now, any further thoughts on how you like it (size, reliability, overall)? Thanks man!
    im glad you like the hhr and i appreciate your kind words. if youre in the market for a detailing unit, definitely look into the hhr. its great for what we do. as you can see i carry all of the stuff i need for any type of detail. the car itself its great, i havent had any issues with it so far. unfortunately i was hit by an 18 wheeler in the beginning of this month and now my front end is banged up. im still fighting the insurance from the person that hit me to get it fixed.. definitely take pictures of all your details and if you can shoot videos as well. check out my instagram and see my videos. wish you the best of luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    im glad you like the hhr and i appreciate your kind words. if youre in the market for a detailing unit, definitely look into the hhr. its great for what we do. as you can see i carry all of the stuff i need for any type of detail. the car itself its great, i havent had any issues with it so far. unfortunately i was hit by an 18 wheeler in the beginning of this month and now my front end is banged up. im still fighting the insurance from the person that hit me to get it fixed.. definitely take pictures of all your details and if you can shoot videos as well. check out my instagram and see my videos. wish you the best of luck
    Thanks man, I appreciate the response and that's good to hear that the HHR has worked well for you. Sorry about the accident, that doesn't sound like fun at all. I'm leanin my way towards the HHR more and more, so I might steal a few setup things that you posted in this thread. Thanks again!
    Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarred767 View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate the response and that's good to hear that the HHR has worked well for you. Sorry about the accident, that doesn't sound like fun at all. I'm leanin my way towards the HHR more and more, so I might steal a few setup things that you posted in this thread. Thanks again!
    The accident was no fun...and I hate the fact that it's in a shop. I fear the worse... paint overspray, and all of that has been going thru my head. The good thing is that it's opticoated .. fingers crossed and I should have it back by next week. I've been detailing out of a Santa fe sport that the insurance company has provided. . And I hate it. Nothing like having the hhr. I would highly suggest to by the separator or whatever you call it.. this will prevent from stuff flying to the front in case you ever brake hard or what not...another member from this forum bought a hhr panel after seeing this thread too. R3 detailing from Houston Texas is also detailing out of one and he is happy with it also. Once I Put THE lettering ON It People ALWAYS Think THAT I actually Work For A Detailing Company. It's awesome if they only knew.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast