autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: my new website.

Post Thanks / Like

my new website.

Home

What do you think??

Should I add prices??

Super Member Scott@IncrediblyDetailed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: my new website.

Yes prices and I would work on your SEO so you will rank highly in the search results.

For example, when you post the link to your homepage, the link in AG (uses your title for the link) your title should describe your page.

For example, Luv A Shine Auto Detailing | (Your Location)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok sorry

Post Thanks / Like

You need a service bar. Your services should not be in your about bar and you need some kind of structure for your services. Do offer packages of any kind? I think you should add prices some say no it's up to you. People now days like to see prices and what there getting for that price. Do you offer any interior work it doesn't say at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Prices on a site, a common debate, I had them and pulled them off. My business increased as I spent time on the incoming phone call working to solve a customers problem then pricing it appropriately. If someone is looking to get their car detailed base on pricing, they are not my target market.

First and foremost, there is nothing that tells me, Google, Bing and Yahoo this is an Auto Detailing Services Site - You need to add words to that effect.

As others stated you need to have a Services page

Move the "Cquartz Product Installer" Line to Under "Welcome to" - NOT the description just that one line, it is what separates you from the others, and you have it at the bottom.

I would then put at the bottom of the Home page - Serving Naples, and surrounding cities(Name them)

Move the Description of the Product you use to the Services page or as a separate page.

Spend time tidying up the words, you are missing capital letters in your name.

Now for the tougher part - Your template is generating information the search engines look for, these are called Meta tags. Your template is using information you filled in or did not fill in to generate the tags.
    So, for starters:
    The title of your page is "Home" Find it and put in Luv-A-Shine - Auto Detailers"

You have a second title that is called "My Site" find it in the template and change it to something like "Luv-A-Shine Auto Detailers using Cquartz"

In the template you have a place for a description and you filled in information about your product. That should be filled in with information about your company. Not your own personal history, but a short paragraph about why people should use you over your competition. This is the little paragraph under your company name that is displayed when a search engine displays your site along with others on the results page.

Go to your site and right click, that will bring up a short menu, click in Firefox "View Page Source", in IE - View Source. You will see the Title and description like I described. If you decide to make the suggested changes, right click again after the changes and View Source to see what it looks like.
    In simple terms this is what the search engines see.

Hope this helps, creating a website is not a simple task anymore. Many people make a large living out of creation.
    You have a good start, just need to fine tune it.