Hello to all my fellow Detailers,

Well this time I think I went and done it. I was over at my buddies rod shop working on a little project and happened to notice one of those huge $1,000,000 Prevost Motorhome/Tour Bus things over next store getting some custom graphics work on it. This particular one also had one of those long matching tri-axle trailers along with it.

So I was messing around with my painter buddy doing the graphics work and said he needs to bring that thing to me and let me show him how its supposed to be done.

A little friendly banter back and forth and a while later this gentleman walks over to where I was working. I did a Homer Simpson and thought to myself Doh. He invited me over to see the coach so I politely walked over chatting about detailing and what not and somewhere in the conversation he asked if I could really work on one so I dug a little deeper. I asked him if he wanted a wash and wax or? He replied oh no, this would be a full 3 step, polish all stainless, engine, interior shampooed and dressed, the works. Ooookay! Then he asks me how long it would take for something like that and I politely said for something like that it would honestly be ballpark 2-3 days with full crew but I am expensive and threw out a respectable number at the upper end of my pay scale figuring that would probably be that. Nope, he is still in the game. Now I am thinking Dang, I really might have to do this thing. Well we will have a good paycheck at the end of it.

As the conversation continues he mentions he is both a vendor and outfitter for these types of high end coaches and after hearing much praise from my Customers on our high end work on our hot rods and such, asked if we might be able to handle these things all new or freshly updated and painted, and all full details 1-3 a week Under Contract?

To give you a prospective here....

So we will hash out details tomorrow and most likely demo one first part of the week and go from there. Luckily we have done a few of these before and have a good working game plan but that was the last thing I was expecting to end the day with. I think I'm gonna need a bigger shop.