autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Facebook users start "like"ing our pages

I am curious whether or not people on the forum have a Facebook (fan) page vs. one listed as a business? I see there's a list of options involved in setting up a page for Facebook.

I ask in part because I recognize some people here are mobile vs having an actual home address. Also thinking about how in depth someone may go in detailing for profit whether it full part time or once in a while may affect the attention put to a Facebook page.

Post Thanks / Like

Went through, liked all the new pages added to this post. Please return the favor, like my page , and thank you.https://www.facebook.com/RadiantRefl...obileDetailing

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys I am going through everyone's FB page's tonight to help boost your page and appreciate it if you would return the favor.
    https://m.facebook.com/DsDetailingServices

Dustin Dyer
    D's Detailing Services
    www.dsdetailingservices.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone! I will start the like clicking madness here in a minute to help everyone out. Thanks for taking a minute to like my page!

Patriot Auto Polishing

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Patri...65552273532212
    www.patriotautopolishing.com
    Patriot Auto Polishing
    Metro Atlanta Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Cool idea guys, I went through and liked the last few pages, I will go through the thread and like everyone else's as well.

Mines been up for about 5 days now and I would appreciate any likes I can get. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/pfinishdetail

Post Thanks / Like

Warning: If you're not a legitimate detailer, do not expect a like forum member "ekennett" Here's his response from a simple like request:

"Sorry, but I don't really appreciate "detailers" like you who undercut legitimate detailers with $100 "full details." People like you hold back the field of detailing from progressing into what it should be. The focus should be on customer education rather than using gimmicky bullsh** like "wax and buff" to sell a service. So no, I will not like your page."

Post Thanks / Like

It's a little more complicated than that. When your website is literally cheapdetailing.com and you have your competition's names and phone numbers listed, stating "I'll save you the trouble of looking up he competition" with a challenge to potential customers to find a cheaper price, you not only undercut the people who are making a living in your area detailing cars, you are holding back the field of detailing as a whole from moving forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Cherry on Top Auto Detailing, Fishkill NY

https://www.facebook.com/CherryOnTopDetailing

Post Thanks / Like

cheapdetailing.com
    Facebook.com/cheapdetail

It's NOT a real business. It's a test to see how much more traffic this gets than my site, as Im not afraid to admit that my $60/hr mindset of the past IS NOT WORKING to bring in daily business

If this ends up getting me a ton more calls, then why shouldn't I make the switch to an even cheesier, lowball name and "undercut" the car washes in my area? If I could make a lot more to feed my family but be the "cheap" guy or the "hack" that does SOLID work for $75, $125, $175... then why wouldn't I? There are some guys that just have too much pride and will charge "what they're worth"

But honestly if it comes down to "high end" detailers complaining that "hacks" are taking their work and "keeping the industry cheap", then they just aren't doing it right with their own business. There are plenty of high end guys that have NO PROBLEM with finding customers who will pay the prices they "deserve"

Pride is the problem here, and I don't mind humbling down to feed the kids.

Proverbs 16:5 - Everyone that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD. Kjv

BTW your second reply was very offensive and prideful. I've got ZERO issues with you not liking my page, but you were the only one on this whole 100+ pages of people that had to reply with offensive comments.

Post Thanks / Like

However a man makes an honest living is very respectable. Supply the market with what they want. If you have enough clients to charge "what you're worth" do it. If there's more business in lower budget work, then do that.
    Anson Craig the Mobile Detail Expert
    www.mdxdetailing.com
    Like MDX-www.facebook.com/mdxdetail

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ekennett View Post
    It's a little more complicated than that. When your website is literally cheapdetailing.com and you have your competition's names and phone numbers listed, stating "I'll save you the trouble of looking up he competition" with a challenge to potential customers to find a cheaper price, you not only undercut the people who are making a living in your area detailing cars, you are holding back the field of detailing as a whole from moving forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Everyone is making a living, not just the ones who charge more. If you feel the cheap detail guy in your area is stealing work from you, then you need to figure out what you are doing wrong that customers are choosing the cheap undercutting guy instead of your services
    Anson Craig the Mobile Detail Expert
    www.mdxdetailing.com
    Like MDX-www.facebook.com/mdxdetail

Page 141 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4191131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast