Well 2011 was a good 3rd year for my mobile detailing biz. With that being said i have a VIP maintenance package were a client pays a monthly fee and i come out every two week same day same time. Its really taking off and its what i like to do bc once i get the vehicle where i like it, its very ez to keep it there on a two week basis. The pass few months here in southern LA have been pretty wet. Ive never had a rain policy, if it happens to rain the there scheduled day ill just schedule the next dry day(which has been over a week) and some like to wait till the fallowing week. Well with all the rain gone all VIP customers what to get back on schedule this coming week. Which oddly works bc nobody's times are together (i thought that was very odd), so two weeks worth of clients are now in one

So i guess my question is.....for those of you who have weekly,biweekly,monthly packages how do you keep all your clients on there scheduled days month by month?

EX. Say Mr Jones gets his car done on Tuesday at 8 every two weeks. Well one week its raining on the Tuesday so instead of rescheduling him on Wednesday he want to wait a week an do it the fallowing Tuesday. So you say ok an come on that Tuesday, well now the next Tuesday was his original scheduled day. So do you just do his car back to back weeks or just two weeks from the last time you did his car(Which i currently do but it does a number on my schedule an is a headache).

Sorry i was so long and hope i explained it well enough.
Thanks

Also, what kind of rain policies do you have?