autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "About Us" 1st or 3rd Person

BRING IT TO YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER!! lol

nah, but I really like the first one better than the second, thats just me though. It feels more personal…..you know what I mean?

But I think the second one sounds more professional, and I would change a few of the words in it:

At MaxWax Auto Detailing the customer always comes first. Great care is taken to ensure every client leaves with a shiny car and a smile on their face. Auto Detailing is our craft, and like all passionate craftsman, we take pride in doing the best job on every job. To us, paint correction is an art form. Nothing but the the best materials are used and we never stop researching to find the latest greatest (maybe its just me but latest greatest sounds kinda weird...)ways to get the job done. Max Wax believes in doing the job right the first time, every time. It is by remaining true to this simple belief that I, as the founder, have established the high standard and exceptional customer service that MaxWax Auto Detailing has become synonymous with.

Just my 2 cents, I'm no English professor though

Good luck with it either way!
    Who said you had to be a guy to like detailing?
    Eva

Post Thanks / Like

Re: "About Us" 1st or 3rd Person

While it maybe considered personal preference, generally when you see writer's, author's, or web designer's profiles or "About Us" page they generally do it from the 3rd party position, much like a well written resume.

However, I definitely think you're on the right track. As far as the proposition 'with' ending the statement, you could easily add;

"...MaxWax Auto Detailing has become synonymous with providing quality results to an ever expanding client base. You too can rest assured you will receive the same professional care & results.

Schedule Your Appointment Today!"

*My writing's not perfect, but I would end with 'proposing' the reader take action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12