autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you don't mind me asking

Thanks for the responses. As far as the price, the reason he's doing it so cheap is because he's a family friend. Otherwise it would've been much more! Ill post the URL once it's finished, thanks for the tips!

Post Thanks / Like

I got pretty lucky with my website after reading some of these posts. A friend of mine who does a good bit of photography for me offered to do my website for me when I was just thinking about starting my business. He said the hosting was only $20 a year since he already had a website through some place and he could use his existing hosting somehow. The website itself costed me $200. I wrote all the info and arranged all the pics I wanted so all he had to do was put it together. My website is currently in desperate need of a refresh and some of my prices need adjusted though. I haven't changed anything on it since it was made. I literally made this website before I had any real experience in running a business and realized I was working wayyyyy to cheap sometimes for some packages. So please if you do check out my website ignore the poor package/service descriptions. When I re-do my website I'm going to list the services descriptions rather than group them in a paragraph I've just been swamped with work lately.

Beyond Reflections Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

I paid a fair amount less than what you were quoted for my site (check my sig) courtesy of seo4detailers.com

It does not have some of the features you mentioned, but I'm sure that type of stuff could be added pretty easily (it was designed with wordpress with has tons of plugins to add features to your site)

I personally think I got a very fair price as the site paid for itself pretty quickly
    Mr. Sparkle Detailing Inc. - Owner / Operator
    http://www.mrsparkledetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gurge View Post
    I paid a fair amount less than what you were quoted for my site (check my sig) courtesy of seo4detailers.com

It does not have some of the features you mentioned, but I'm sure that type of stuff could be added pretty easily (it was designed with wordpress with has tons of plugins to add features to your site)

I personally think I got a very fair price as the site paid for itself pretty quickly
    Nice website. Never knew you were local.

I have a couple people I work with that have boats and I'll email them your website.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12