autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "It's Just Going To Get Dirty Again"

That is wonderful Flash!! LOL!

I gave my card to a woman the other day. She had this Mercedes with black wheels (supposed to be silver) and swirls like I've never seen on a car with that price tag. Anyway I was attempting to educate her when she interrupted me and wanted me to look at her interior door panel melting. After I explained it needed re upholstery I tried to change the subject back and she quickly said to me (with a smile on her face), "I know my car needs washed, don't tell me twice". I wanted so badly to continue the explanation that it was much more than a wash it needed but I just smiled and parted ways. She has my card but I am most positive there will be no phone call. Some people either don't care or don't know. You can't change don't care... But don't know should be able to be cured... Unless (as in this case) she didn't care to know.
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AjNavo61490 View Post
    What I hate the most, when I explain my 3-4 day correction process and then give them a price on it... They look at me and tell me that line "It's gonna get dirty tomorrow." And I tell them, "Well, yeah. But at least your paint will be corrected/protected.
    Hey AJ,

Long time no hear from!

The reason I made this thread and listed it under "How to make money in Detailing" is because a few weeks ago when I was dropping off a customers car, a freind of his was nearby and my freind told him about me, and what I do, thats when he laid the line on me...

When he heard my response, the potential lost customer said that "I won on that response" and scheduled a detail

The lesson here is do not except NO as an answer

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
    Thanks for making my day!!

Glad you enjoyed it BobbyG
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    That is wonderful Flash!! LOL!

I gave my card to a woman the other day. She had this Mercedes with black wheels (supposed to be silver) and swirls like I've never seen on a car with that price tag. Anyway I was attempting to educate her when she interrupted me and wanted me to look at her interior door panel melting. After I explained it needed re upholstery I tried to change the subject back and she quickly said to me (with a smile on her face), "I know my car needs washed, don't tell me twice". I wanted so badly to continue the explanation that it was much more than a wash it needed but I just smiled and parted ways. She has my card but I am most positive there will be no phone call. Some people either don't care or don't know. You can't change don't care... But don't know should be able to be cured... Unless (as in this case) she didn't care to know.
    With a brain like that its clear she did not earn their wealth, she was born or married into it.

Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine told me that once, my reply was so does your house and you clean it right? He really didnt say anything back. Then I went to his house and it was apparent that he follows that rule with his house as well! Nasty!

Post Thanks / Like

I love it! I will def use it with my friends!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12