autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think about my business card?

Quote Originally Posted by XB70 View Post
    Trash the email and website. You can direct somebody to your site on the phone AFTER you've made an appointment.
    I don’t know if I agree with this. We obviously live in a technical, computer driven, web based society and having that information on the business card only reinforces that the vendor complies with this technology. At a minimum, it gives the vendor another avenue to reach out to potential clients. Facebook, twitter and countless other marketing and social media platforms allow business owners to reach audiences they otherwise would never have been able to.

That’s not to say that an email address or a website on a business card will drive in business. The goal is to obviously make contact and close the sale, and people if interested will ultimately call. I would just hate to lose out on potential clients that like to communicate via email or by visiting your website first.

A Blackberry and instant email is a wonderful thing!

Just my .02.
    Last edited by Sonny_D; 05-23-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think about my business card?

Quote Originally Posted by ferret1980 View Post
    looks good my changes would be

I don't like the white background over the black. But, I really like what you did with the middle. I like how the k on slick underlines auto detailing. Looks clean.

@ Slick, I would absolutely not trash the email and website. There's no logic behind that. I have my email and website on EVERYTHING along with the phone number.

You want customers to know that they can reach you multiple ways if necessary. I can't even begin to count how many customers I've reeled in just through email. 90% of the time, they emailed me through my website. So that tells you right there how crucial both of those are to a business. I've had hundreds of appointments made via email.

I will say though...if you're going to list your email. CHECK your email. The only way it's useful is if you stay on top of it. Customers will bail on you if you don't respond promptly. My email gets sent right to my cell phone. So I know immediately when someone emails me, and I respond quickly. This helps a LOT! Smartphones come in real handy there.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011