Hi everyone, I just started my own mobile car detailing business. I have received a business licence and I am bidding for jobs at local companies. I also want to appeal to the general public. I planing to mostly wash cars, vacuum the inside and wax cars. I will be using ONR to wash the cars. I'm in the bay area, California. Company name is, "Green mobile car spa." I'm a college student so a dozen or more cars would be great, I may hire my sister or someone else to help out.

Anyways I need a flyer. I was thinking a 5x7" or something else small and print them out on good cardboard type of paper maybe 200 or so to get started and put them on cars in my neighborhood and local shopping markets. I thinking of doing that at kinkos, but I need a flyer design first. Anyone have any templates. I haven't used photo shop to much.

I also need help with setting up a website, any tips there? And I want a Craig's list add with photos and everything.

Last thing i am looking into is insurance to wash cars at peoples homes, business or gyms. I've tried searching online but I can't find much.

Any advice?

Oh pricing I am thinking of something like this:
1) Basic car wash, outside and wash windows I charge $12 for normal cars and $15 for suv/trucks. Takes 40mins to 1 hr and 15mins.

2) Premium car wash. outside, windows, tires, inside windows, door jams, and dressing the tires $18 dollars for regular cars and 22 for suv/trucks. takes about 1:30mins.

3) Delux Car Wash: wax and clay and detail (inside and outside) will run you about 65 dollars and will take 2&1/2-3 hours or so depends on car size.

Paint correction is 15 dollars an hour and is quoted individually. It takes 4-12 or more hours depending on whatever wants to be done. Same for detailing inside of the car, carpets, seats, dash, interior plastics.
I will wash engine bays for 20 dollars.

Headlight restoration 60 dollars flat rate. Takes an hour per headlamp