autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Open utility trailer mobile set up??

Quote Originally Posted by B&B Tennessee View Post
    How much for everything left in your quote? I deleted what wouldn't be needed.
    I take it this is what is what YOU would need in a system.....that would pretty much describe our basic enclosed system and would run around $13,000 shipped to your door.

We offer 3 different packages: Silver, Gold and Platinum to accommodate all types of customers.

I understand that our systems are NOT for everyone, but we do sell on average of 3-5 systems per month to people across the country so we are not out of line with our prices considering what you get for the money.....like I said, yes, someone could build a system their self and save money but we are a business and we know what we are all in business for...to make $$$. There are a lot of people out there that want to get into the detailing industry but don't want to or know how to set up/build a trailer to be efficient and reliable and thats why we sell 3-5 systems a month.

Regular Member Executive Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Open utility trailer mobile set up??

Quote Originally Posted by carbuffer View Post
    I take it this is what is what YOU would need in a system.....that would pretty much describe our basic enclosed system and would run around $13,000 shipped to your door.

We offer 3 different packages: Silver, Gold and Platinum to accommodate all types of customers.

I understand that our systems are NOT for everyone, but we do sell on average of 3-5 systems per month to people across the country so we are not out of line with our prices considering what you get for the money.....like I said, yes, someone could build a system their self and save money but we are a business and we know what we are all in business for...to make $$$. There are a lot of people out there that want to get into the detailing industry but don't want to or know how to set up/build a trailer to be efficient and reliable and thats why we sell 3-5 systems a month.

Your prices don't really seem that out of line. I built my system myself, and just for:

*6x10 Black Trailer (diamond plate front, chrome sides, custom wheels)
    *Water tank (275 Gal)
    *Pressure washer (3500psi in case I have a house to p-wash)
    *Generator (3500w)
    No shelving inside

I paid around $6000. With everything else that you mention in your systems, plus labor...that seems about right.
    Jeremy Vizzi
    Executive Detail, LLC of Tampa Bay
    http://www.executivedetailllc.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123