autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 55 Ferraris , 12 Porsches , 2 Bentleys + .. in 8 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfections View Post
    In a day I can not complete perfection of a vehicle
    if i was a perfect robot , will be different , but
    we humans , i tell my clients , if is anything i may miss , please let me know.
    i address it on spot or reschedule, i think is fair.
    Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area
    @proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    i don`t separate clients in low end and high end /exotics.
    i do offer service for luxury and exotics in austin area , that`s the main cars i work on.
    because i touch a car a year ago , does not make me their detailer.
    i offer a service ,they buy it , i did what i said i was paid for , i got paid after the car was completed, with no complains.
    if i maintenance a car as a regular /weekly, bi-weekly or at least 2-3 times , than yes, i may be their detailer.

about the clients you got , please keep them , i don`t need them.
    i will be more than grateful to have their name so i can charge them extra if they ever need my service.
    that was about the clients.

now about you... Mr Robert Tanzer
    what happen to the steam cleaning company?
    have you change your "business" name from Axiom Auto Group's detailing service to Dripping wet detailing ? your ads are confusing
    and by the way.. how come you are in business since 2005 and no website , no pictures ? just few lost ads here and there.

after seeing your prices , i am not surprise that the "low end clients" ( your words) choose you.

"We can hand wash your vehicle for as little as $50. This includes carefully hand washing and drying the exterior including all the door jams and moldings, cleaning the wheels and dressing the tires, vacuuming interior carpets, seats, and trunk, light dusting of the dash and gauges, and windows are cleaned inside and out. Mention this ad on Craigslist and receive a FREE coat of wax on your vehicle when you pay for a Hand Wash (a $10 value!)"

"Full Service Detail Starting at $150
    (Prices vary depending on overall condition, extra charge for larger vehicles and dark colors)

This includes the basics above, plus claying the exterior for contaminants if needed, high speed buffing to removes swirls and light scratches, polishing with an orbital polisher to bring out the natural luster of the paint, applying wax by hand, interior dash and door panels are thoroughly cleaned, instrument panels, gauges, vents, sun visors, steering wheel and column, center console, etc., are meticulously cleaned and detailed, carpets and floor mats are shampooed, leather and/or vinyl is carefully cleaned and conditioned, engine degreased and pressure washed, and a final air dry and dust with compressed air to make sure every inch of the vehicle has been cleaned and dried. Please allow approximately 5-6 hours for a proper detail to be completed. "

and ... by the way , if you are interested in some paint correction , i can sign you up for my class , i am sure your new clients will love it.

nothing personal , there are enough cars in austin for all of us,
    take care
    Cosmin
    LOL where do you think you got this info from??! I've never been called Axioms anything? The only thing I advertise is Free Estimates! And starting prices! The only web presence I have and need is facebook, don't need a website. Also I have a ton of pictures that I carry around with me to show my future customers while I'm providing them an estimate.The Steam Cleaning Company is doing great thanks for asking, just added our newest van/machine to the line last week! And none of my ads are confusing here's a link to one just so you can see for yourself..
    Professional Boat Detailing
    And why would I take classes from someone who has only been in the business for 2 years??? I never talked #### about you man I don't know why you had to blow this up, I was simply offering advice from things I've eye witnessed......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrippingWet View Post
    LOL where do you think you got this info from??! I've never been called Axioms anything? The only thing I advertise is Free Estimates! And starting prices! The only web presence I have and need is facebook, don't need a website. Also I have a ton of pictures that I carry around with me to show my future customers while I'm providing them an estimate.The Steam Cleaning Company is doing great thanks for asking, just added our newest van/machine to the line last week! And none of my ads are confusing here's a link to one just so you can see for yourself..
    Professional Boat Detailing
    And why would I take classes from someone who has only been in the business for 2 years??? I never talked #### about you man I don't know why you had to blow this up, I was simply offering advice from things I've eye witnessed......
    May I offer some advice? Try spelling words correctly and if you're going to use pictures from other websites, at least have enough sense to crop out the web address. If I ran across this ad there's not way you would get my business.
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    May I offer some advice? Try spelling words correctly and if you're going to use pictures from other websites, at least have enough sense to crop out the web address. If I ran across this ad there's not way you would get my business.
    Well I get at least 3 calls a day just from this one boat detailing ad, so I'm gonna stick with it...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrippingWet View Post
    Well I get at least 3 calls a day just from this one boat detailing ad, so I'm gonna stick with it...
    How many of those calls actually lead to work? The number of calls you receive a day don't mean anything at all if no work is attached. When I look at ads like that I immediately think scam and I'm sure I'm not the only person thinking this. Obviously you don't care about the image you portray of your business.
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

Dripping Wet, that ad needs an overhaul. Spelling errors, punctuation errors and I believe you may be open to a lawsuit if you continue to use somebody's picture without their consent or knowledge.
    John
    Mean people suck

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

One out of 3. And I don't need any advice for my business, I'm doing wonderful. Also I can't be sued for using that picture lmao, ya'll guys must have no life man...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

oh man i saw yout site, im looking to have my 2010 corvette corrected and you were number one compared to other ads i've seen online.

hopefully i can get to you soon, im not too far away, im stationed at fort hood. nice thread btw.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by going_gorillaz View Post
    oh man i saw yout site, im looking to have my 2010 corvette corrected and you were number one compared to other ads i've seen online.
    hopefully i can get to you soon, im not too far away, im stationed at fort hood. nice thread btw.
    thank`s , my site will get an update soon. about work , just let me know what works for you, i prefer email.

*Update Dec 2012 : (around 2years and 8 months since i start)
    from the numbers i have so far , if i compare this year with the last year 2011 , i have an 60% increase income. that tells me that what i do works , and the system i use is productive. plus the business didn`t rich it`s limits , so is still growing.
    i did have a lot of investment this year ( van , equipment , and i end the year with an assistant).
    goals: to add PDR service for mid or end of 2013, after intensive training and practice. also another goal is to have the assistant able to run the regular clients with same results as i have, and with proper training seem like is getting there. that way i will be more flexible to remove dents

@proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

Post Thanks / Like

*Update March 2013 : (around 3years since i start)

i got my PDR training done , i do have to practice a lot in the next 3-6 months.
    i have one assistant , i do only retail so far / no volume dealer work.
    this month i had my record week $4000, so it is possible to make 6figures a year with this business. not yet .... soon.
    i do work a lot , but the way i build the business start paying back.

@proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast