autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 55 Ferraris , 12 Porsches , 2 Bentleys + .. in 8 months!

great inspiration

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Word of advise to you ; Don't forget about your lower end clients, they're paying the same for their detail, you should spend just as much time on their cars. This year alone this mistake has earned me 11 of your customers.
    Rob Austin,TX

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DrippingWet View Post
    Word of advise to you ; Don't forget about your lower end clients, they're paying the same for their detail, you should spend just as much time on their cars. This year alone this mistake has earned me 11 of your customers.
    Rob Austin,TX
    Just like a detailer always looks for the next best product even though he already has a great one, I see this tread with customers sometimes, always looking for the next best thing, but like a good product you always come back.
    A passion for perfection!

Post Thanks / Like

Word of advise to you ; Don't forget about your lower end clients
    thank`s for advice, but...
    i do not have lower end clients.

when i detail a car i have a system , and i follow it.
    if you know anything more specific about any of my clients that are not happy with my service, feel free and pointed out.
    agree i may loose some because they look for 20$ wash and i don`t have that service.
    Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area
    @proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

So your trying to tell me you don't detail anything else but exotics? And if you don't, then why do they keep telling me you were their detailer? And I am pointing it out...... I'm just offering advise from one detailer to another.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Perfections View Post
    Just like a detailer always looks for the next best product even though he already has a great one, I see this tread with customers sometimes, always looking for the next best thing, but like a good product you always come back.
    Well I don't think that is the case here. Like for instance, one customer came to me because he wasn't cleaning the trunk cracks.... another he was passing up on the sunroof cracks, just the little things that matter. I'm not trying to turn this to anything but advise. When you pronounce your a perfectionist, you need to do it on every car you touch, not just the $100k+ ones.

Post Thanks / Like

So your trying to tell me you don't detail anything else but exotics? And if you don't, then why do they keep telling me you were their detailer? And I am pointing it out...... I'm just offering advise from one detailer to another.

i don`t separate clients in low end and high end /exotics.
    i do offer service for luxury and exotics in austin area , that`s the main cars i work on.
    because i touch a car a year ago , does not make me their detailer.
    i offer a service ,they buy it , i did what i said i was paid for , i got paid after the car was completed, with no complains.
    if i maintenance a car as a regular /weekly, bi-weekly or at least 2-3 times , than yes, i may be their detailer.

about the clients you got , please keep them , i don`t need them.
    i will be more than grateful to have their name so i can charge them extra if they ever need my service.
    that was about the clients.

now about you... Mr Robert Tanzer
    what happen to the steam cleaning company?
    have you change your "business" name from Axiom Auto Group's detailing service to Dripping wet detailing ? your ads are confusing
    and by the way.. how come you are in business since 2005 and no website , no pictures ? just few lost ads here and there.

after seeing your prices , i am not surprise that the "low end clients" ( your words) choose you.

"We can hand wash your vehicle for as little as $50. This includes carefully hand washing and drying the exterior including all the door jams and moldings, cleaning the wheels and dressing the tires, vacuuming interior carpets, seats, and trunk, light dusting of the dash and gauges, and windows are cleaned inside and out. Mention this ad on Craigslist and receive a FREE coat of wax on your vehicle when you pay for a Hand Wash (a $10 value!)"

"Full Service Detail Starting at $150
    (Prices vary depending on overall condition, extra charge for larger vehicles and dark colors)

This includes the basics above, plus claying the exterior for contaminants if needed, high speed buffing to removes swirls and light scratches, polishing with an orbital polisher to bring out the natural luster of the paint, applying wax by hand, interior dash and door panels are thoroughly cleaned, instrument panels, gauges, vents, sun visors, steering wheel and column, center console, etc., are meticulously cleaned and detailed, carpets and floor mats are shampooed, leather and/or vinyl is carefully cleaned and conditioned, engine degreased and pressure washed, and a final air dry and dust with compressed air to make sure every inch of the vehicle has been cleaned and dried. Please allow approximately 5-6 hours for a proper detail to be completed. "

and ... by the way , if you are interested in some paint correction , i can sign you up for my class , i am sure your new clients will love it.

nothing personal , there are enough cars in austin for all of us,
    take care
    Cosmin
    @proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cosmin! How are you? Glad to see you around man. Sounds like the "DrippingWet" character is a little jealous of your work, I wouldn't sweat it man. You obviously turn out great work or you wouldn't have the clientele that you do. Anyway, looking forward to more write ups when you have time!
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    Cosmin! How are you? Anyway, looking forward to more write ups when you have time!
    is been ok , over planing here )
    is been slow on corrections , and for regular clean up i don`t take pictures. i know i should.
    plus i do get a lot of regulars , maintenance washes.
    if i show same car 4 times a month after a maintenance wash , is that count as a write up?)

thank`s rwright
    @proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I don't think that is the case here. Like for instance, one customer came to me because he wasn't cleaning the trunk cracks.... another he was passing up on the sunroof cracks, just the little things that matter. I'm not trying to turn this to anything but advise. When you pronounce your a perfectionist, you need to do it on every car you touch, not just the $100k+ ones.
    In a day I can not complete perfection of a vehicle, and if your telling me that after your detail that takes one day to complete I can't find something that you've missed you would be mistaken. And the same goes for me, I can easily find flaws in my own work but did the customer pay for perfection? Needless to say unless your seeing a vehicle that was just completed I wouldn't comment on another persons work, but that's just me.
    A passion for perfection!

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast