autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What to charge for AIO's

I started doing some detailing on the side and I was wondering if you guys offer AIO's in your package deals and what to charge? If you charge say $50 for a handwash and wax?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What to charge for AIO's

sounds like a goodprice.are youbuffin g with an all in one product?or just wash and wax?
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trhland View Post
    sounds like a goodprice.are youbuffin g with an all in one product?or just wash and wax?
    Thats my question if I charge $50 for a basic inside with a wax, what would I charge for a basic inside and an AIO? Done with a DA and green pad?

Post Thanks / Like

I'd probably say around 135-200 dollars at the minimum for a true AIO job on a small to midsized compact (This is on the lower end, you'll need to gauge your client base.) You need to remember that an AIO will need to be worked against the finish to take advantage of it's cleaning abilities, this will take time, and don't forget tires still need to be dressed, cars washed and everything else in between aside from the application of the AIO.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Mejia View Post
    I'd probably say around 135-200 dollars at the minimum for a true AIO job on a small to midsized compact (This is on the lower end, you'll need to gauge your client base.) You need to remember that an AIO will need to be worked against the finish to take advantage of it's cleaning abilities, this will take time, and don't forget tires still need to be dressed, cars washed and everything else in between aside from the application of the AIO.
    Thanks, The tires, wheels and ext. trim would all be part of a handwash and wax. or handwash and AIO

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emm View Post
    Thanks, The tires, wheels and ext. trim would all be part of a handwash and wax. or handwash and AIO
    NP, here to help.

Post Thanks / Like

i agree! 135 to 200 is a nice starting point....
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't used alot of AIO's, but it should be polished in a different direction?

Post Thanks / Like

what i would buy is xmt360 and use it with a foam pad. this cleans/shines and protects the paint in one step! easy as heck to use. this is the easyest way to detail a car in little time. and you can charge 150 to 200 for this .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trhland View Post
    what i would buy is xmt360 and use it with a foam pad. this cleans/shines and protects the paint in one step! easy as heck to use. this is the easyest way to detail a car in little time. and you can charge 150 to 200 for this .

I heard 360 was tuff to get off to go with opti poly seal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast