autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What to charge for AIO's

Quote Originally Posted by Emm View Post
    I heard 360 was tuff to get off to go with opti poly seal
    ive never had a problem. buff with my p/c intill it disapears. and thats it. polyseal i heard is also great. ivebeen useing xmt 360 .and its very easy to use.. in my humble opinion of course... tell you the truth i wouldnt mind trying poly seal. its always nice trying different products...
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

I heard 360 was tuff to get off to go with opti poly seal

Unfortunately you will hear a lot of things, "this product is better then this product" "This stuff is hard to get off go with this stuff" blah blah blah.

Only you will be able to really make that determination. Your best bet is to see if you can get some samples of some of the AIO products try them, see which one works for you in terms of both $$ and end results. Then use it.

Mike P. has a saying up here, "Find something you like and use it often". Here is a link to the article that talks about this:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...use-often.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trhland View Post
    ive never had a problem. buff with my p/c intill it disapears. and thats it. polyseal i heard is also great. ivebeen useing xmt 360 .and its very easy to use.. in my humble opinion of course... tell you the truth i wouldnt mind trying poly seal. its always nice trying different products...

I might order both!

Post Thanks / Like

I myself was thinking somewhere between $125 - $150 for an all in one service. But that is just my opinion.

The AIO is going to take care of the 'waxing' part, now of course if the owner wants something more, then yes they should be charged for it. So your really going to be doing a wash & AIO for the end user.

BTW the only AIO product I've used is Meguiar's Paint Reconditioning Cream (D151) and I thought it did an excellent job for what it was designed to do.

I have a review that is mostly done with some before and after pictures I need to get posted. (also contains a small review of the new Poorboys Liquid Natty's Blue wax.

Post Thanks / Like

I might order both!
    i was so impressed with xmt 360 i went and ordered the 32 ounce bottle.. its a nice pink creamy liquid with a cherry sent. and alittle goes along way .i used a white lakecountry pad and my p/c on number 5. and do a 2 by 2 foot area . just work it intill it disapears. very little wiping off if any.. and you dont even have to add a wax aftter.it protects. great time savor if your detailing for profit.
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

Depending on the size of a car, I generally charge between 130-170 (depending on the size of the car) and use D151 as my AIO product.

That price includes wash, clay, 151, and just a basic vacuum and interior wipedown.

Generally takes 4-6 hours

I'm usually able to up-sell an additional "top coat" of carnauba though during these details.
    Shawn
    Houston Area Mobile Detailing
    www.FinalTouchAutoDetail.com

Post Thanks / Like

prices above look good. i live in a small logging community and do friends and neighbors mostly. my prices are way too low for a normal community but i am retired and just want to cover some of the product costs. i do cars for 125, trucks and suv for 175 and it includes full engine detail, interior shampoo extract, dress leather, vinyl, 3 step polish, and then wax sealant. would charge at least 300 in a real city. they still ask for deals. public thinks $50-75 should cover it. well sometimes i get fresh salmon as a tip

Post Thanks / Like

WOW that's a lot of work for your prices, Dave!

You're right...here I would charge about 300 for that kind of work (WITHOUT including shampoo) if I'm doing a true 3 step polishing on a car.
    Shawn
    Houston Area Mobile Detailing
    www.FinalTouchAutoDetail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12