When I was trying to become a professional detailer about 4 years ago I went off the deep end and bought a VOIP phone with a wireless headset that has like a block range. I had phone service with a company that also made me a few professional recordings for greeting and after hours. I was kind of stuck on trying to make it so people felt like they calling a business and not just a guy with a cell phone. My setup though, was to say the least, waaaaay overkill for a 1 man rinky dink operation lol. Now this question's a huge YMMV but if you're calling someone for the 1st time, would hearing a professionally recorded greeting and being told to please wait then hold music playing make any difference to you at all? I was weighing that, against the services I see where you pay per month to have an actual receptionist answer your phone. Vs just having a cell phone with a basic voice mail recording. One thing I did like about my VOIP service, with the mobile app it would forward my calls when I was out, and I'd know which were cell call and which were VOIP. So I could answer accordingly, and didn't need to have 2 cell phones. I'm guessing all you who do this for a living have 2 cell phones?