Hey everyone,

I recently got my new detailing business started up, and I have started to get some customers lined up for corrections and coatings around my full time job. I just completed my first paying customer's brand new Acura RDX A-spec this past weekend. I require a minimum 1-step correction for any coating job to make sure the surface is properly prepped for the coating, so that is what he got. I used a Flex 3401 with white hybrid force LC pads and Sonax EX 04-06 for the correction, and I used a Griot's 3" DA on the small/complex areas of the car. Here was my process:

Strip wash
Chemical Decontamination using Sonax Fallout Remover
Mechanical Decon using Pinnacle clay bar
1-step correction (but actually needed 2-steps on the doors and hood due to the dealer leaving some deeper scratches)
Paint Prep
Apply 1 coat of Carpro CQuartz UK 3.0

This process took me ~16 hours to complete!! Now, granted, I took my time and did some extra things like the 2-steps on the doors and hood because I wanted my first customer to be happy and help me spread the word about my services, so I know I could have probably knocked it out in about 12-13.. How long would you guys typically take to complete a wash, decon, 1-step, and coating application on a small 2-row SUV like this typically? What are some time-saving tips?

I'll upload some pics soon. Work computer won't let me on imgur. Very happy customer.

Acura RDX A-spec Correction/Coating - Album on Imgur