So I've been offering this combo for a year now and I've had amazing feedback but just over the last two days this combo has earned me $1600 in 2 days. That's pretty awesome considering the amount of work needed and the profit margins.

So first after the cars are washed I apply a thin layer of essence plus over the whole car with my GG6 speed 3.5 and a Meg's MF polish pad. About 3 pads per car, one for all the vertical panels and one for each side of the car. I leave the ceramic sealant on the car until the whole thing is done.

Now once the car is done I use sonax PNS and spray 2 vertical lines on a panel and wipe the full length of the panel left to right is slow passes then overlap slightly and repeat.

Then once I've done that I go over a final time with a buffing towel to remove any left over product and it's done.

So I have about a dozen cars this combo is on that are approaching a year and the customers love the look, the protection and the price.

So my one can of PNS (large can) and Essence plus (large one) have made me In two days $1600. That's pretty awesome in my eyes.

Pictured is a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder with 30k miles I believe.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk