This is a question for you guys who are certified Opti-Coat Pro installers....

I spoke with Yvan Lacroix yesterday morning. Very nice guy, hope to meet him soon.

So basicly in order to be an Opti-Coat pro installer i need to give proof of insurrance.

The training is optional but it allows to get the certified title on their website.

Since the training is 2 days long and cost 1000 US$, my question is: Is it worth it?

Did you see increased business from getting the certification? And if not certified, do you get leads from Optimum?

Finally, what coatings are you offering? I am thinking about offering all 3 pro coatings: Paint-Guard, Opti-coat Pro and Opti-Coat Pro+

Right now the only coating I am offering is McKee's 37. So if I go with Optimum, I am not sure it would have a place for Gloss-coat in the line up. Since McKee's 37 is less expensive, I could offer than instead of Gloss coat... not sure if Gloss coat is better than McKee's but I doubt it and it's about 2 to 3 times the price... what do you think?

Finally, what demand are you getting from customers? Does the Optimum brand help you sell more coatings?

Any thoughts and or suggestions would be appreciated.