autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Tracking Inventory as a Detailing Business

So while I really love getting a new package in the mail of detailing goodies - I don't love forgetting to order something and then have to place a NEW order, pay shipping AGAIN and then wait another week for more things to arrive -_-.

Since this was happening more times than I'd care to admit - we finally came up with a system that will let EVERYONE be able to track what was used. Whether I use it, my sister or one of our employees, I can now know at a glance what I need to order and what I"m still good on.

Here's a short video I put together on what we came up with - hopefully its helpful to someone. Comments/feedback are always welcome...and if you do like it, please give it a like and subscribe

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k8lvan4ne...g2s7Siw6a?dl=0
    Wills - Windows & Wheels Auto Detailing Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com
    'Like' Us On Facebook

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tracking Inventory as a Detailing Business

Quote Originally Posted by Wills.WindowsAndWheels View Post
    So while I really love getting a new package in the mail of detailing goodies - I don't love forgetting to order something and then have to place a NEW order, pay shipping AGAIN and then wait another week for more things to arrive -_-.

Since this was happening more times than I'd care to admit - we finally came up with a system that will let EVERYONE be able to track what was used. Whether I use it, my sister or one of our employees, I can now know at a glance what I need to order and what I"m still good on.

Here's a short video I put together on what we came up with - hopefully its helpful to someone. Comments/feedback are always welcome...and if you do like it, please give it a like and subscribe

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k8lvan4ne...g2s7Siw6a?dl=0
    Pure gold brother! Thank you!

What is your general volume? and, in general, how often do you have to reorder products? It seems like the quantities would last a couple of months.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tracking Inventory as a Detailing Business

Im old but I thought I was pretty good with computers. Where the heck is the video?
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels