autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Batered scratch removal for commercial coffee maker and gutter cleaning!

That should say "bartered" of course!

My neighbor had an employee drag a sheet of drywall across the side of his 2015 Toyota truck. He asked me if I could "fix" it. I said it would take me 5 hours and I gave him a neighborly discount. He invited me over to his garage and asked me if I saw anything I'd like to trade for. He had a 2 burner commercial Bunn coffee maker! I also have a concession business so I have always wanted a good quality commercial coffee maker. Made the deal for the coffee maker!

2015 Toyota truck scratches caused by drywall sheet

Disappeared

Completed

To get that mess out I used a combination Optimum Compound with orange and yellow pads and the Cyclo DA polisher, Optimum Compound with orange pad and Flex PE-14 rotary, and Wolfgang Advanced Finishing Polish with a white pad and the Cyclo DA polisher.

CarPro Iron X, Chemical Guys Clean Slate, Nanoskin Clay Substitute pads on Cyclo Pro polisher.

Paint correction

Then Wolfgang Uber All In One with an orange pad, followed with Chemical Guys V07 sealant/detail spray.

It looks badass in person. After I finished he asked about his wife's car and I worked a deal to have my gutters cleaned in return for detailing his wife's car. It was a good day!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Batered scratch removal for commercial coffee maker and gutter cleaning!

Looks great!

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Great work! I do like a good trade.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KirkH View Post
    That should say "bartered" of course!

My neighbor had an employee drag a sheet of drywall across the side of his 2015 Toyota truck. He asked me if I could "fix" it. I said it would take me 5 hours and I gave him a neighborly discount. He invited me over to his garage and asked me if I saw anything I'd like to trade for. He had a 2 burner commercial Bunn coffee maker! I also have a concession business so I have always wanted a good quality commercial coffee maker. Made the deal for the coffee maker!

2015 Toyota truck scratches caused by drywall sheet

Disappeared

Completed

To get that mess out I used a combination Optimum Compound with orange and yellow pads and the Cyclo DA polisher, Optimum Compound with orange pad and Flex PE-14 rotary, and Wolfgang Advanced Finishing Polish with a white pad and the Cyclo DA polisher.

CarPro Iron X, Chemical Guys Clean Slate, Nanoskin Clay Substitute pads on Cyclo Pro polisher.

Paint correction

Then Wolfgang Uber All In One with an orange pad, followed with Chemical Guys V07 sealant/detail spray.

It looks badass in person. After I finished he asked about his wife's car and I worked a deal to have my gutters cleaned in return for detailing his wife's car. It was a good day!
    Sweet deal.