I just found a good lot to rent to have a small hand wash setup going. All of my previous experience as a business has been doing high end mobile detailing using a waterless wash as a basis. I have a couple foam canons now with pressure washers and going to be using RO water most likely with a 200 gallon tank on a trailer. I have a city water connection there, but have an RO filter for the house and can fill my tank there. I'm not sure if i want to keep dragging the tank back and forth though, if it's not really necessary. My main concern is quickly drying the vehicles. When I use waterless, it usually takes only about 15 minutes for two of us to clean, wax, and put dressing on the tires. I'd like to shoot for that same goal with the foam canon. My buddy that got me started in detailing mentioned just using the blower end of my vacuum. I'm not sure how clean the air would be tough. He had one of the hand held dryers, but we rarely used it. I know the waffle towels work good, but I plan on doing some high volume and don't want to have to buy a ridiculous amount of them to last me a day. I haven't really looked into drying aids but I'm thinking that might be the way to go.