autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Sponsoring a hole...

Hey guys! Well I have been presented an opportunity and would like to know your thoughts and if anyone has ever done it before. The big mall in town (the only one) is hosting a large golf tournament for a children's charity in a month or so. A good friend of mine is organizing it and doing all of the design and has asked if I would like to sponsor a hole. $250 cash and they would have huge signs with my logo on it, all leaflet information etc (on carts and at the charity dinner) would feature my logo. Also, on the mall web page, I would be featured. There are only a couple of spots left and all of the other ones have been taken by the large businesses in town.

For $250, I am thinking this could be great exposure to the clientele I am looking for. What do you think?

Pete
    Pete's Pro Mobile Detailing
    "Keepin' the Shine in the 519"
    519-546-9277 | www.petesprodetailing.ca | www.facebook.com/petesprodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sponsoring a hole...

That sounds like an awesome opportunity to me! I'd go for it if I were you
    Currently: 2014 Jet Black Mica Mazda 6

Previously: 2004 Milano Red Acura TSX

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Strain View Post
    Hey guys! Well I have been presented an opportunity and would like to know your thoughts and if anyone has ever done it before. The big mall in town (the only one) is hosting a large golf tournament for a children's charity in a month or so. A good friend of mine is organizing it and doing all of the design and has asked if I would like to sponsor a hole. $250 cash and they would have huge signs with my logo on it, all leaflet information etc (on carts and at the charity dinner) would feature my logo. Also, on the mall web page, I would be featured. There are only a couple of spots left and all of the other ones have been taken by the large businesses in town.

For $250, I am thinking this could be great exposure to the clientele I am looking for. What do you think?

Pete
    For 250.00 heck yeah.Anything like that around here is 1500 mimium.

Post Thanks / Like

Great opportunity. Maybe set something up with the course later on. While the golfers play you take care of their vehicles. They come back to a clean car and you go home with a wallet of money.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been thinking about approaching a golf course for that very reason.

I have not spent a boat load of money on marketing as of yet and I figured $250 was a safe figure to take a shot at this. Thanks for the input guys.

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe even get a few golf club head covers made with your logo to give to customers that purchase your biggest package. When they go to the course it creates for a conversational piece.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coastalf350 View Post
    Maybe even get a few golf club head covers made with your logo to give to customers that purchase your biggest package. When they go to the course it creates for a conversational piece.
    Wow what an interesting idea. Thanks for it!

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

If you sponsor a par 3 or short par 4, you could offer a free detail for a hole in one. I'd think that could get a follow up in a donor newsletter if someone made it.

Since it's for children's benefit, maybe consider pledging a certain portion of proceeds from details booked that day to go to the charity as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollerstiltner View Post
    If you sponsor a par 3 or short par 4, you could offer a free detail for a hole in one. I'd think that could get a follow up in a donor newsletter if someone made it.

Since it's for children's benefit, maybe consider pledging a certain portion of proceeds from details booked that day to go to the charity as well.
    THIS!

Par 3 Hole in One... You're risk is relatively low on this one but it has potential big rewards!

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

250 isnt bad, it will get you nice exposure and golfing isnt a cheap sport.. so people like that strive for the best, i say go for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast