autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New Website! Feedback appreciated

Be gentle! I appreciate you taking the time to check out my website. As most new ones are, its a work in progress! Thank you in advance for your expertise!

www.petesprodetailing.ca

Thanks in advance guys. Hoping to be more active on the forums this season!

Pete
    Pete's Pro Mobile Detailing
    "Keepin' the Shine in the 519"
    519-546-9277 | www.petesprodetailing.ca | www.facebook.com/petesprodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Website! Feedback appreciated

Looks very nice and professional but I would ditch the interior gold.60.00 for pretty much a vacuum, I don't think that package would be a seller in my opinion,but I could be wrong and you never know.other wise nice introduction about the 8.00 car wash versus your safe non damaging wash method and mobile service.prices look spot on for your time.

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot one other,for 60 to 70 dollars on the silver plan I think you have to incorporate a vac and interior glass.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    Forgot one other,for 60 to 70 dollars on the silver plan I think you have to incorporate a vac and interior glass.
    Thank you for the feedback! I was thinking of also ditching the Exterior Platinum and just doing a basic exterior and an exterior with a clay and AIO... just thinking most people will be happy with an AIO and not a full multi step

Post Thanks / Like

keep it simple,interior detail ,wash clay and wax throw in vac glass .full detail or just exterior detail.I find a majority of people want something done on the interior along with any package.Then list your other services such as coatings or overspray removal etc.

Post Thanks / Like

To be quite honest with you, and others will probably disagree but very nice business cards are gonna take you where you need to be cause your mobile.The website is good for brick and mortar,you will be exposed to the public everyday and you will have plenty of work.Getting back to the web you can customize It that you do airplane detailing,that is a different sector of detailing and plenty of money can be made.with the web you can market yourself to tap into that clientele and leave the auto detailing completely out.

Post Thanks / Like

I am hitting the first big car show of the season on Saturday and am getting some simple vinyl on my van. I am armed with business cards and signs. When I do details, I put out a sign and am always ready for walk ups... seems to happen a lot

Post Thanks / Like

I like the look of your website. I would remove any package Under a 100$. You have to take into account the time and expenses to go to customers and doing that for 60$ will leave you with tiny profit margins. There are plenty of threads on the forum on how to price your services, I would read them and apply the wisdom containted within.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Calendyr on the $100 point, or at least that's how I am now. I don't really want to leave the house for less than that unless it's next door and I know the vehicle. I've been thinking about not doing interior only jobs for less than $150. If they just want the interior done it is usually trashed and I have a hard leavening this and that go without cleaning it if it is dirty. I think I'd be better off quoting them a higher price then reducing it if it is not too bad. It might scare some away but those are price shoppers anyway.

I did notice the "Final Inspection" listed on the one exterior service. I believe you are talking about Meguiar's Final Inspection but I doubt the customer would know this and might think of it as an inspection at the end of the detail.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Strain View Post
    Thank you for the feedback! I was thinking of also ditching the Exterior Platinum and just doing a basic exterior and an exterior with a clay and AIO... just thinking most people will be happy with an AIO and not a full multi step
    The vast majority of society today wants it cheap,quick and now.Whats your identity production or Highend ?. The answer is you can be both,tap into each customer needs and see what your market can bare on prices.on my cards there is no set prices just a brief description of service packages,everything is by estimate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast