Tired of buying clay bars and only cleaning 3 or 4 cars before you have to buy more? Most people don’t realize that you can not only clean the clay properly without drying or damaging it but you can also extend its usage up to 10,12 or more vehicles per clay bar.

Everyone should know that claying is one of the most important steps in detailing a vehicle. Clay bars can cost upwards of $45. Maximize your investment with the Blackfire Clay Cleaner and Extender. This product worked way better than I imagined. It breaks up the dirt and grime as soon as you spray it on. The clay was very clean afterwards and looked brand new. Here’s the HOW-TO clean and extend your clay bar

Step 1: Spray the Blackfire Clay Cleaner and Extender directly onto the grime and dirt

Step 2: Gently message the clay bar with your hands and watch the dirt and grime come right off. Takes only a couple minutes.

Step 3: Rinse the clay bar with water to remove all the dirt and grime

Step 4: Spray clay bar with approved lubricant and store in container until further use

As you can see the product worked like a champ and it only took me a couple minutes to clean the clay. Not only will the Blackfire Clay Cleaner and Extender work on conventional clay bars, but it also works on Poly clay bars too. If you're looking to get more out of your clay bars, I highly recommend this product.