autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mike Phillips VIF or Vehicle Inspection Form

Hi Mike, I would like to have these forms to use with my costumers. Thank you for the time you took to put these up. I really feel I will benefit from these. My email is BrianJM0721@gmail.com. Thank you!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Throw me on the next list please .... f_aaberg@yahoo.com

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mike Phillips - Vehicle Inspection Form - Version 2

Id like an updated form please

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike, can you email me an updated form: LKVWR32@Yahoo.com Thanks!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

Would you send me an updated form to jasonlfowler@live.com

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mike, please send an updated form to derek.truong93@hotmail.com

Thanks very much.

Post Thanks / Like

May I have a copy emailed to: hofiveo@gmail.com

Thank you

Mike Phillips

I'm going to collect all the people that have replied to this thread and send out the forum today.

For everyone that sends me a Private Message asking for the form I replied to you with the below. This thread creates DATA. A PM creates no DATA.

So please - if anyone wants the form don't send me a PM but instead, build the data by replying to this thread. If you don't want to post your e-mail in the thread that's okay as I can look up your e-mail via the ADMIN PANEL via your forum nickname.

Here's what I mean when I say this thread collects DATA and a PM to me does nothing.

If you want a copy of this form, please reply to this thread. Don't send me a Private Message or PM. It's not that I don't want a Private Message it's just there's no data that is created by sending me a PM.

If you look at the number of replies and views plus pages to that thread you'll see a LOT of big numbers.

Numbers are data.

I ask everyone to reply to the thread to track the interest and because there's a LOT of interest this form is now coming out as an App.

When I get a Private Message.... there's no data.

Also, please don't give my work away to others. This forum is "my work". I worked hard to create it and you received it by paying a price.

The price is replying to this thread. That means you first had to join the forum because the only way to "reply" to anything on a forum is to first become a member.

If you meet or know someone that wants the forum make them pay the same price you paid. I have no respect for lazy people and serisouly... it's not that hard to join a vBulletin discussion forum and in a few weeks it's going to be even easier to join this forum. If you're reading this as a forum member that means "you" were able to figure it out. So make your buddies figure it out too.

Click here to join and become of member of the best car detailing forum on the net!

Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    I'm going to collect all the people that have replied to this thread and send out the forum today.

For everyone that sends me a Private Message asking for the form I replied to you with the below. This thread creates DATA. A PM creates no DATA.

So please - if anyone wants the form don't send me a PM but instead, build the data by replying to this thread. If you don't want to post your e-mail in the thread that's okay as I can look up your e-mail via the ADMIN PANEL via your forum nickname.

Here's what I mean when I say this thread collects DATA and a PM to me does nothing.

If you want a copy of this form, please reply to this thread. Don't send me a Private Message or PM. It's not that I don't want a Private Message it's just there's no data that is created by sending me a PM.

If you look at the number of replies and views plus pages to that thread you'll see a LOT of big numbers.

Numbers are data.

I ask everyone to reply to the thread to track the interest and because there's a LOT of interest this form is now coming out as an App.

When I get a Private Message.... there's no data.

Also, please don't give my work away to others. This forum is "my work". I worked hard to create it and you received it by paying a price.

The price is replying to this thread. That means you first had to join the forum because the only way to "reply" to anything on a forum is to first become a member.

If you meet or know someone that wants the forum make them pay the same price you paid. I have no respect for lazy people and serisouly... it's not that hard to join a vBulletin discussion forum and in a few weeks it's going to be even easier to join this forum. If you're reading this as a forum member that means "you" were able to figure it out. So make your buddies figure it out too.

Click here to join and become of member of the best car detailing forum on the net!

Thank you.

Thank you Mike!

Post Thanks / Like

Hope I'm not too late for today's send-out!

Please sign me up as well.

jesussaucedo@outlook.com

Page 232 of 333 FirstFirst ... 132182222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242282332 ... LastLast