DVD - How To Use the Flex 3401 & PE14 Rotary Buffer

Had a guy in Egypt asking me about how to use these two tools today on Facebook and I thought I had created a thread for this new DVD but after a little searching I couldn't find it?

Here's a new DVD that goes over how to use the Flex 3401 and the Flex PE14 as well as the Flex 3403.

How To Properly Use Flex Polishers DVD

It's very detailed starting with showing what comes in the box as well as exactly how these tools work and how to use them to remove swirls, scratches, oxidation and water spots and even to machine apply your wax or paint sealant.

For the video we used a two black Mercedes-Benz cars both with Ceramiclear paint systems.

Our in-house video genius did some INCREDIBLE video work to show you how all the popular tools work while I compared and contrast the differences.

Here's one of the ideas Yancy came up with and that was to place black arrows on white pads...

Then he set up a GoPro Camera to film the action of the tools...

Then I ran the tools...

And then you'll see the pads in action using slow-motion video capture...

But that's not all...
the 2006 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG was COMPLETELY swirled out and we show you step-by-step how to use both tools to completely remove the swirls and finish out hologram-free.

Ceramiclear black paint filled with swirls...

Half and half showing the before and after difference...

Now the metallic flake *pops*

And everything is shot in High Definition!

New to machine polishing?
If you're wondering which type of tool is best for you this video will help you to both make and solidify your decision.

New to Rotary Buffers
If you're new to rotary buffers there's a lot of tips and techniques for how to use a rotary buffer in this video.

New to the Flex 3401
If you're new to the Flex 3401 there are a lot of tips and techniques for how to use a Flex 3401

Plus it's a fun and thanks to Yancy, professional quality DVD that the Flex Tool Company uses for trade shows and played continuously in there booth at SEMA this years.

And the price can't be best...

So check it out on Autogeek.net

How To Properly Use Flex Polishers DVD