Hi AG followers! A young man here asking for some new tips and tricks regarding headlight restoration.

I run a mobile headlight restoration business. I first started doing a simple buffing with a drill and a wool pad. I decided there had to be more secrets than just buffing a headight for clarity, and there was when i discovered this amazing forum!

Now i use the Urethane and Mineral Spirits technique. It works pretty good, results are awesome. But Durability is, at least for me, only around 6 to 8 months... in general. I've read about using other methods, like clear coating a headlight just after sanding, or using polyurethane coats but there is not much information regarding this methods.

I am interested in something that can help me achieve a longevity of the headlight at least for a year. Clear coating supposedly can be guaranteed around 2 years, but clear coating involves a lot bigger money invest (compressor, paint gun, etc) and it can not be run mobile.

So, is there someone that can help me in the polyurethane method? Or any other informaton that can help me? i'll be greatly appreciated.

I trust in AG's wisdom