New to the forum so hello everyone.

So my question is..What is the best ceramic/nano glass coating for a first timer?

I am looking for something that is easy to apply (no messy steps or quirks) and lasts the longest and does not cost an arm and a leg.

I've been looking at Opticoat, Quartz, Black Label and Gtechniq Crystal lacquer.

Looking for something that is easy to apply without too many quirks (Idiotproof..for the lack of a better word) and stays on the longest with some minimum maintenance.

My car is brand new (about 6 months old) so the paint is in great shape. Just before summer started I applied DG 601/105 and topped off with Megs Paste Wax (2 coats). I do regular quick d detailing every 2-3 weeks with Megs Ultimate QD and every other time I do the UQW as well. Also just bought Optimum Car Wax and QD concentrate along with the rinse less wash.

I want something I can put on and not worry for a couple of years except some maintenance spray like Reload or C2V3 every few months and then waterless washes or rirnseless washes every 2-3 weeks.

Want something that can stand extreme summer heat of AZ as well the dusty as hell air I can wipe off using a car duster. Rain or Snow or Salt are all of least concern. Heat and Dust are the primary consideration.

Your suggestions very welcome.