autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: G21 brag

Post Thanks / Like

G21 brag

Paid $300 for my G21 from a local shop that I may start doing a few vehicles for. Used it for the first time last weekend and its fantastic, especially coming from the Torq 22D. Only thing I have to get used to is the trigger, I tried picking it up after I'd put polish on the pad a few times and it slung it on me.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: G21 brag

When polish or wax or compound is on the pad, spread what is on the pad over the panel first. Once this is done keep the pad in contact with the panel and turn on your DA. This will help prevent sling

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2wookies View Post
    Paid $300 for my G21 from a local shop that I may start doing a few vehicles for. Used it for the first time last weekend and its fantastic, especially coming from the Torq 22D. Only thing I have to get used to is the trigger, I tried picking it up after I'd put polish on the pad a few times and it slung it on me.
    At first read, I thought you were trying to pick up the polish like with a rotary. What are you trying to pick up if you applied the polish to the pad?

Post Thanks / Like

congrats on the new purchase! now ditch the torq 22d and get the GG6 to accompany the G21...

Post Thanks / Like

My G21 is coming from autopia this Friday. Got it for $280 on an "open box" sale and free shipping. They assured me it is in almost-new condition, just has an open box with "everything" included. Since this thing is going to get used and beat up I opted for the open box which includes the lifetime warranty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    At first read, I thought you were trying to pick up the polish like with a rotary. What are you trying to pick up if you applied the polish to the pad?
    I didn't type that correctly. What I meant is when I pick up the machine I kept grabbing where the trigger was, so as I picked it up it would turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2wookies View Post
    I didn't type that correctly. What I meant is when I pick up the machine I kept grabbing where the trigger was, so as I picked it up it would turn on.
    Ah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Route246 View Post
    My G21 is coming from autopia this Friday. Got it for $280 on an "open box" sale and free shipping. They assured me it is in almost-new condition, just has an open box with "everything" included. Since this thing is going to get used and beat up I opted for the open box which includes the lifetime warranty.
    deal! once it's out of the box it's technically "used". have no worries though, if you ever encounter any problems you're covered...

Super Member coles_paint_correction's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You'll love it man I've had mine for a couple years I've lost count but the thing kicks butt
    love and smooth it is and when u have nice pads/compounds/polishes it works like a dream.
    I'd recommend you use there system along with it, I've had great luck with the microfiber pads and orange pads.