Hello everyone! I'm a newb to the forum, been a lurker for a little. Been trying to find the right machine for me and I'm pretty sure for what I want to spend the GG6 is it. I have been eyeing it for a while and finally decided I'm pulling the trigger soon.
pretty sure I'm going to go with this kit
Griot's Garage Polisher Club Kit, griots orbital polisher, dual action polishers

i think it'll suit my needs between my Ram, Camaro, Hayabusa and the wife's Civic. The Ram and Civic are both new(er) and won't need much correction but hats a lot of truck to hand wax. The Hayabusa is fresher paint that's it good condition just needs a little lover. However the Camaro is a 98, have had since 05. It used to be garaged 100% until it broke, and I left for basic training. It needs a fair amount of correct but nothing too terrible from sitting out side for over a year and then some scuffs from some air hoses, and the time it went to sears for new wheels and tires, animals work there I guess LOL.

Would anyone recommend anything else to go with that kit, or a different kit? I'll try and post up some pics of the car today. I will be pulling the wheels off and getting them polished up to get a nano ceramic coating done soon. The raw aluminum Billet Specialties are terribly maintenance intensive and water spot badly.

I appreciate ate any recommendations as I am new to the DA polisher game.
ive worked in paint shops/dealerships my entire life prior to the Air Force and have only used rotary buffers/polishers so I've been "skeptical" on the da setups, but researching them has shown me that they are the tool I need for most of what I will be doing.