Many great comments, I'll not say everything already said, just add my 2 cents.

Avoid the yellow pad (if you want, order one or two just for testing), but if I were you, I'd save the money.

The others are all awesome, must have, orange, blue, white and black.

I use much more the 5s" than the 6.5s", how bad I wish LC made a 5.5" hybrid for the 4 3/8 Flex OEM smaller backing plate... Would be my only pads for the Flex.

The 6.5" are incredible, and with the forced rotation they are a time saver, however, if you become adapted using the 5" hybrids (like me), you'll find out 6.5" pads are a tremendous workout because of their size.

Nothing you can't handle (even me, not bragging myself but I'm strong guy and handle the everyday polishing), but the 5" are my favorite and very, very easy and comfortable to use.

When I switch to the 6.5", 'bad adapted' to the 5" easiness and effortless polishing, I suffer a bit... Just to add, I'm polishing almost 8+ hours a day, daily, weekly, in a monthly basis ahhahaha

Also, I'm relying on Rupes for larger pads and it's saving my body and back because it's very smooth with any size of pad.

You can't go wrong with the Flex, Hybrid pads, FG400, PF2500, SF4000 from Menzerna, and the Smack's technique recommended above, the game-changer, responsible for the wealth and health of my detailing business.

Keep the Mini!, and go for the Flex.

Good Luck, let us know.

Kind Regards.