autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: My new PE-14

Post Thanks / Like

My new PE-14

My new PE-14 just came in today!I'm new to paint correction but this tool is simply amazing!Very easy to control,powerful&just a pleasure to work with in every way.It will take a little getting used to but was well worth the coin.My PC7424xp works great but it doesn't even come close to the flex in quality.Don't get me wrong,the PC7424xp is a great tool but it just doesn't have the power the flex does.I'm looking forward to working with it a bit more over the weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My new PE-14

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster19 View Post
    My new PE-14 just came in today!I'm new to paint correction but this tool is simply amazing!Very easy to control,powerful&just a pleasure to work with in every way.It will take a little getting used to but was well worth the coin.My PC7424xp works great but it doesn't even come close to the flex in quality.Don't get me wrong,the PC7424xp is a great tool but it just doesn't have the power the flex does.I'm looking forward to working with it a bit more over the weekend!
    Your PC may not have the power like your Flex, but you may need it to remove the holograms left by your Flex.

Post Thanks / Like

You are trying to compare two completely different kinds of tools. However, They will compliment each other nicely I would think. Congratulations on the new rotary!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new rotary. That is one sweet machine!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats mate , this is on my shopping list . Look forward to some reviews buddy .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sproketser View Post
    Congrats mate , this is on my shopping list . Look forward to some reviews buddy .
    Update on PE-14 Flex.This machine is exceptional!I used it on my horizontal panels with a 3M Super Buff III 3 wool pad and M105 to get the acid rain removed.Tons of power&super smooth action and very quiet compared to my other buffer.I also used it on a few vertical panels and it's just a beast!Looking at buying a Flex 3401vrg also to replace my PC7424xp!Flex buffers Rock!!!Nothing but high quality!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Update on PE-14 Flex.This machine is exceptional!I used it on my horizontal panels with a 3M Super Buff III 3 wool pad and M105 to get the acid rain removed.Tons of power&super smooth action and very quiet compared to my other buffer.I also used it on a few vertical panels and it's just a beast!Looking at buying a Flex 3401vrg also to replace my PC7424xp!Flex buffers Rock!!!Nothing but high quality!!!
    It's a great buffer and the difference between the PC and 3401 is night and day. There is always room to keep the PC but both Flex polishers make a nice tandem.
    Semper Fi
    Ralph

Post Thanks / Like

The Flex PE-14 is my favorite rotary. Keep the PC to remove holograms and spread wax.
    There is vast amounts of knowledge at your fingertips, use Google, Youtube, and the search button.

Post Thanks / Like

Flex buffers Rock!!!Nothing but high quality!!!
    I agree!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfOC View Post
    The Flex PE-14 is my favorite rotary. Keep the PC to remove holograms and spread wax.
    The more buffers the better I say!After I purchase the flex 3401 vrg the Griots Garage mini buffer is next!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.