autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I attended Detail Fest...

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    We had a great time as well. Going to think about activities over my drive home and try to provide some feedback. Adam has some great ideas, maybe he will share them?
    After the dust settles consider it done .Have a safe drive home Richard it was great seeing you and Virginia again .
    Lamborghini Broward

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a great time at DF 2012. Took the drive from Miami to go visit the folks at AG and see what this DF is all about. Gotta say, It was awesome. The vendors did a great job explaining the products, specifically Griots Garage, Blackfire, Sonax and Meguiars. These folks put up with my questions, but I took home great knowledge.
    Got to meet Mike and some other staff. Donated some money for a good cause, ate some burgers, saw some awesome cars, and enjoyed my self like crazy!
    Glad I went. Sneaked out before the rain!
    Roberto

Post Thanks / Like
    Def have to go with us next year Ed! Adam, I'm guessing my guy won nothing in the raffle? Lol yes it does suck that w have to wait a whole year to do it again. But at least it gives us something to talk about for a year! Hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Loved it ! Loved it ! Loved it ! And yeh I loved it ! Great day , great people , awesome info , There is no other company in this market with the imagination of Auto Geek . Everyone else is just along for the ride ! Either get on the Auto Geek train or get run over !
    Evil Mean and Nasty ! Just the way I like it !

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from detail fest. Attended Mike's Saturday mini bootcamp. That was a very informational class that also gave those attending a glimpse at what the real boot camp will be like. Learned a lot of little tricks during the class. Also really enjoyed the damp sanding demo. This is my first time at detail fest so I'm not sure if they had those in the past, but the demos going on throughout the day where very well run and allowed for people at different detailing levels all to understand what was going on.
    Just kind of a side note, but it was hard telling who were forum members. I attribute that though to being new to this forum and not recognizing a lot of faces. All in all it was a blast!
    Who said you had to be a guy to like detailing?
    Eva

Post Thanks / Like

It was excellent Meghan! I had an awesome time of course! Seeing you and the rest of my friends is some of the best fun a guy can have!

My only complaint is we don't have enough time but nothing we can do about that!

Also, I met the creative genius behind why the guys are "doing it"! Ed! We were looking for you at the show this am :Laughing:

So many people it was great to see!!!

Btw: Brad... I haven't slept the same ever since you showed me that rotary video
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Live feed, awesome idea
    Conversation thread, awesome idea
    I couldn't see how they went so meant not much to me but in theory it sounds awesome if I hadn't been there.

Vendors were amazing! You learn so much at DF that you will never hear on a forum or anywhere else.

Dodo: You guys are awesome to hang with! PJ has a pile of entertaining, interesting, and enthralling stories and is a great guy. Looking forward to seeing you two again next year.

Catching up with Rick and Sam of Ultima: Priceless, what else can I say. I learned a ton more about Ultima! and a bit more about 4 Star and Sonus. They are both such cool guys and truly remarkable at creating some of my favorite products.

Meeting Chris West of Solution Finish: What a truly Cool and great guy!! I was really looking forward to meeting him in person and he doesn't disappoint.

Optimum: Chris, What a pleasure. Dinner on the way out was very cool actually getting to chat a bit with you both. Much thanks to you both for the conversation and awesome shirt!

Eric of Lake Country: whoa!! I didn't get to talk to you enough today as I didn't get into the tent until just before the storm. What are those tufted foam dreadlocks pads?? Whoohoo, I wanted to test one of those out and talk with you more. Thanks for the DF finishing pads!
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Working on fixing that
    Detail Fest 2012 Face Book Page
    Club Flex 3401/PE14-2-150
    -Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mean SS View Post
    Loved it ! Loved it ! Loved it ! And yeh I loved it ! Great day , great people , awesome info , There is no other company in this market with the imagination of Auto Geek . Everyone else is just along for the ride ! Either get on the Auto Geek train or get run over !
    Congrats on your win at the show. Your car is amazing...
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast