autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek Out Of CarPro Products?

I also have carpro essence on back order. Received e-mail from AG telling me the status of order 2 days after placing order. Shipped balance of my order next day, will ship essence when it arrives this week. Great customer service.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StephenK View Post
    Corey is great. He puts up with all my annoying emails. Lmao. As for AG. They have always done right by me. And I am sure if your order was in during a sale but AG was out of stock of an item at the time they would have still given you the sales price. With the amount of activity AG has on here you could have just messaged an AG staffer here.

This. Nick is a busy guy, but has always responded to my inquiries in a very timely manner, even when he's being run ragged at SEMA and DetailFest. If you have an issue, shoot him a PM or call and ask to speak with him. Nick is the man.
    Static & Mobile detailing in Minneapolis & St. Paul. http://www.detailedcreationsmpls.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I also placed a order that included Essence and received the email notice about the drop ship. I sent Nick a PM because my order was pending for a few days, thats when he told me about the out of stock. The rest of my order shipped and will wait for my Car Pro. Its the busy season and things happen. I have had great experience with AG customer service in the past.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    I regret hearing about your less-than-stellar experience shopping with us. With the amount of CarPro products we sell on a daily basis, what happened to you is definitely not the rule, but rather an exception. I'm guessing that you're referring to Essence? We're very well stocked on CarPro products, but Essence did sell out rather quickly. We're expecting more any day now. As a hands on enthusiast myself, I'm relieved to hear that you were able to source it from Corey and receive it on time for your detail.

If you would be willing to give me the opportunity to make it up to you I promise it will be worth your while, even if you decide not to contunue doing business with us moving forward.
    Hi Nick. You see, THIS is why you are going to keep moving up in the company. I have never failed to see when there is a problem at AG, you come and demonstrate Great Customer Service. Every. Single. Time. Seriously though, it is because of you and Mike and a few others that have made me a loyal customer and that isn't something you have to worry about going forward. I remember how you answered every call I had when I first started detailing my car and then when I tackled my boat last Summer. You walked me through it and helped me pick the best products for my small skillset at the time that gave me incredible results. That has not been lost on me.
    While I am not a pro that has the time to do a full detail at a given moments notice, I have to plan ahead and that is why this order really hit me in the jimmies when it fell through. I had a small window during the holidays to give my wife's Porsche a full correction followed with my plunge into coatings (finally). With her being the Marketing Exectutive for the largest family entertainment company in the world, she cannot have her car looking like it does right now and I get to hear about it every. Single. Day. So I ended up with egg on my face for not beig able to deliver when and what I promised. As AG has always been my go-to for supplies since I started doing this, it kind of felt like a friend letting your down. Not enough to end the friendship, but enough to give you Forrest Whitaker Eye. So Nick, as we both know I am not one for handouts and believe in paying my own way for great products, perhaps an email for when the next discount coupon may come out so I can get my order in? Once again, thanks for you attention on this. You are one of the main reasons I am an AG fan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12