autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Do AG ship to Indonesia?

For the past few months, i've been reading about detailing from indonesia detailing forum. As i read, i'm getting more and more interested about detailing.So i decided to get myself into detailing world and started to search for online site that sell detailing items and found this Autogeek site. I'm beginning to write up a lot of items that i wanted to purchase since there is not a lot of seller here and the products is not that much and sometimes hard to find here.So i decided to buy from AG. But everytime i place my orders, AG customer service always reply me via email that shipping not available to Indonesia. Before i place my orders, I ask from few people here have they tried to purchase from AG before, and they said they do and AG do ship to Indonesia. My question is do AG ship to Indonesia? If AG do ship, what should i do so that i can purchase from AG? Is there any restriction beside aerosol products? Maybe liquid chemical products or polisher machine or the kit?

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do AG ship to Indonesia?

Hello and welcome to AGO!

We ship all over the world, but there are a few exceptions and Indonesia is one of them. We've encountered far too many issues with packages clearing customs that it becomes far too great a hassle for both the shipper (Autogeek) and the receiver (You).

You do have the option to have your package shipped to a freight forwarder here in the U.S. however.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Nick. Thank you for the welcome.

Its true what you said. The customs here is really awful. If i were to make purchase from AG, do you have any recommendation on forwarding company since i don't know any? Thanks.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any recommendation on any freight forwarder?

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBenz View Post
    Do you have any recommendation on any freight forwarder?
    I wouldn't know where to start to be honest with you. Do some research on Google and see what other people are saying.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Been doing some research for past few days but still cant find one that suits. Called one in here too but they ask about the HS code for every items. But i dont know what is the HS code for all items. Cos they need to check first if the items is eligible to be sent here. In the invoice, do you put the HS code for every items purchased?