autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Poor Customer Service

No company in the world can have a perfect customer service record. However, over time and thousands over customers later, the standout companies build a reputation. Autogeek is without question a great company to deal with.
    There is vast amounts of knowledge at your fingertips, use Google, Youtube, and the search button.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantilgh View Post
    I would assume the resulting photos were make to comply and then also posted here.

Pad failure can be a result of user error. That may be the reason for the request?

I do think they can be a little slow on the email side of it. I had a problem with an order I had placed. I had emailed them instead of calling because I am somewhat adverse to speaking on the phone. And by slow, I mean I might of had to wait a day to receive a reply.

In today's world of texts and IMs, I think sometimes we expect someone to be waiting to instantly reply on the other end. I worked customer service for a large company, and there, it was all about "response time".

They could be a smaller company were people serve dual rolls when needed. Maybe even helping pick products off the shelf when when things get busy like when you run a 20% off sale. Just a guess, and I only order during sales so this may have been part of the reason for the delay I experienced.

Having work customer service I have respect for what they can go through, and will never harass a rep in any way. They also have to deal with people trying to scam them.

Edit: Before I emailed them, had already taken pictures to verify the problem. None were needed. No questions, no request to return the product. Just sorry for you inconvenience, we'll send another out with the pick up tomorrow. Then the same problem occurred with the replacement. Called and was told they have a tec look into it. I received a call a little while later and the issue was resolved.

Post Thanks / Like

You know what really gets me. It's the people who work doing some service to others who deal with ungrateful customers who get self righteous over the most insignificant problems. But then turn around and do the same exact thing! How there they ask for pictures! Like you're the only person they've had to deal with?! But you the have a problem with your 2nd oh my post going into graphic detail about your pads.

I swear if I had a $1 for everytime I hear the Narcissist Anthem "I spend a lot of money here" I could build my own warehouse of random orbital polishers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rod73 View Post
    You know what really gets me. It's the people who work doing some service to others who deal with ungrateful customers who get self righteous over the most insignificant problems. But then turn around and do the same exact thing! How there they ask for pictures! Like you're the only person they've had to deal with?! But you the have a problem with your 2nd oh my post going into graphic detail about your pads.

I swear if I had a $1 for everytime I hear the Narcissist Anthem "I spend a lot of money here" I could build my own warehouse of random orbital polishers!

And it basically the only post they've made on the forum
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like a good enough place to mention that one of my grit guards came broken. AG was prompt to reply and send out a new one.

Would do business with again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rod73 View Post

I swear if I had a $1 for every time I hear the Narcissist Anthem "I spend a lot of money here" I could build my own warehouse of random orbital polishers!
    If you think getting no response to an email is good customer service - your nuts.
    If not getting a return phone call is good customer service - your nuts.

He either spent the money he speaks of or he didn't. I'm quite certain Autogeek has record one way or the other. I'm certain you have no idea whether its true or not. But to call him a narcissist is making a big leap.

Perhaps you could build that warehouse if you had a dollar every time you jumped to a conclusion.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tkendrick View Post
    If you think getting no response to an email is good customer service - your nuts.
    If not getting a return phone call is good customer service - your nuts.

He either spent the money he speaks of or he didn't. I'm quite certain Autogeek has record one way or the other. I'm certain you have no idea whether its true or not. But to call him a narcissist is making a big leap.

Perhaps you could build that warehouse if you had a dollar every time you jumped to a conclusion.
    And you don't know if anything the op posted is true either. I've contacted AG numerous times via email with some quality issues and they have responded in a timely manner via email. And they have always replaced any products in question. I didn't have to post a thread bashing them to get a response or satisfaction either. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and a reasonable amount of time to take care of the situation. If a person wants instant satisfaction they need to pick up the phone. (when I did I always got a live person)I have no problem with it taking a little longer to get an email response from any company I contact that way, next business day is fine with me. I also don't resort to flaming a company on their forum to air my dirty laundry. This thread is lame and stale.
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    And you don't know if anything the op posted is true either. I've contacted AG numerous times via email with some quality issues and they have responded in a timely manner via email. And they have always replaced any products in question. I didn't have to post a thread bashing them to get a response or satisfaction either. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and a reasonable amount of time to take care of the situation. If a person wants instant satisfaction they need to pick up the phone. (when I did I always got a live person)I have no problem with it taking a little longer to get an email response from any company I contact that way, next business day is fine with me. I also don't resort to flaming a company on their forum to air my dirty laundry. This thread is lame and stale.
    Maybe you should reread the original post. He emailed - no answer. He phoned talked to a live person and was promised a return call - never happened. He had to call again. Please tell me how this is good customer service.

Just because you've had good customer service, that doesn't mean everyone does.

If you aren't getting satisfaction via email or phone calls, I could understand venting on a forum.

You state this thread is lame yet you continue to defend poor service.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tkendrick View Post
    Maybe you should reread the original post. He emailed - no answer. He phoned talked to a live person and was promised a return call - never happened. He had to call again. Please tell me how this is good customer service.

Just because you've had good customer service, that doesn't mean everyone does.

If you aren't getting satisfaction via email or phone calls, I could understand venting on a forum.

You state this thread is lame yet you continue to defend poor service.
    Maybe, maybe not, that's certainly not been my experience over the past years of dealing with Autogeek and their customer service. So I'll leave it at that since this a lame thread.
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a customer service thread that should have ended with Mike' post. You guys sound like old ladies debating this issue.

placermobile is rightfully upset. He did not get good service. He was to get a callback and no one called him back. His reaction was appropriate. Ironically, he posted the pics that were requested, and there is nothing wrong with that. Why?

If your RMA falls through the crack because your pads fail in the same manner, you know to post pics, get new pads, profit. (Pay placermobile for the patent formula).

Do you know the only thing I love about this thread, other than the proper customer service example from Autogeek? (Mike replying at 9pm)?

FUNX650

Bill has almost 16,000 posts in under 5 years. I want Bill's 16,000th post to be in reply to something I post. That would be cool.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast