autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Another Customer for Life!!

My very first order arrived in a messed up condition with leaks and no protection foams at all. I was so disappointed at first, as I have waited for almost 2 weeks for the package to arrive.

Emailed AG and wasn't expecting any quick reply as it's Friday evening in WA. Got a reply the next day (SATURDAY, wow!!) and telling me that the order will be taken care of and explained that it was UPS who damaged the previous packaging and moved it into a new box and put it into a huge plastic bag (I almost felt like I just received a huge garbage bag full of liquids ).

They sent me a new package with a 3 days delivery on Saturday, very nice of them. I was told that I can keep or toss the items that I have received before as it was damaged for most of them (leaks, I moved them to another bottle right away to save the products inside it). However, the microfibers (Guzzlers) arrive in a plastic bag and has no damage on them, still they're sending a new one for me . Buy one get one (half) free I guess

On top of that, they're sending me a very very nice wax

This is for sure the best customer service I've ever known. You need more ads to the forums AG They're gonna love you guys!! Happy to be your customer for life, well, maybe not my wallet

Oh yeah, special thanks to Brittany and Meghan for the help!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another Customer for Life!!-img_0874-jpg   Another Customer for Life!!-img_0876-jpg   Another Customer for Life!!-img_0879-jpg   Another Customer for Life!!-img_0882-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another Customer for Life!!

If I could put any suggestion, I would ask AG to make a kind of "Prime Account Membership" for their customers. Pay about $50-60 a year to get their shipment faster and cheaper or maybe something more catchy than that

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another Customer for Life!!

AG has always been there to help with my orders also. Even some there were my fault. Top Notch service.
    Also, for quicker shipping. Put in your next order notes section." Please upgrade shipping to West Coast". As long as there aren't large gallon containers.