autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shipping

Another site may have a lower total price, but I gotta say.... it's almost impossible to gather up everything I want at any other site than autogeek.... no one else has the selection.... that! Is what keeps me coming back.

-note 4 powered by T-Mobile

Post Thanks / Like

You should try shipping to Canada...... Ouch!

Post Thanks / Like

Why not offer USPS Priority Flat Rate shipping?? The shipping cost now is based on the dollar amount of the order, which really sucks. I realize AGO doesn't "need" my business because I am a hobby detailer and don't buy that much stuff, but I often fill a cart with stuff and see the $18.85 charge for shipping and I say forget it.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't like paying shipping either, believe me. UPS certainly doesn't give us a free shipping coupon code if we spend over X amount.

Between the discount codes and the sales we run, there are several ways to save when you shop with us. The AGO veterans have heard this over and over again, but we're more than happy to price match a competing site if they offer a better deal, shipping included.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Between the discount codes and the sales we run, there are several ways to save when you shop with us. The AGO veterans have heard this over and over again, but we're more than happy to price match a competing site if they offer a better deal, shipping included.
    I've never really been a fan of price matching. I have used it a couple times (not here) when I found an item from a questionable seller and wanted to purchase from a known company though. Otherwise I think the lowest priced company should get the sale, not be "cheated" out of it by a price match.

Post Thanks / Like

Also filled cart many times only to say forget it once the shipping comes into play. Would love to see more free shipping promos runing!!

Post Thanks / Like

For what you get in return AGO, Autopia and Pinnaclewax.com are my go to's when I need something. To me their deals are great, selection is second to none, and their customer service is impeccable. Become a regular long term customer of theirs and they will bend over backwards to make you happy. Sorry you all don't feel the same, but all my business goes to PBMG.

Post Thanks / Like

People always want something more. It's never enough. AG could have a 20% off with free shipping(no minimum) and some would still want more. I can see it now..."What, no free overnight shipping?! I'm never ordering ever again!"

Someone mentioned AG doesn't "need" your business, no but they do WANT your business and my experience with this forum, the store, and fine people at AG, they clearly enjoy trying to make the customer happy.

Can't please everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

I too have put items in my cart near the $50 mark and been very sad to see the shipping being $12-17. I just keep holding out for when I need more. AG does have a great selection and its really hard to beat their prices if you wanna order over $150. A couple sites you can get a flat rate shipping but they don't have near the stuff AG does.
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

I also have had items in my cart numerous times and then saw the shipping cost and deleted everything. Today, I had $117.00 (four items) order and the shipping was going to be $21.75 for ground shipping. So I deleted the items in my cart. The only good thing about the high shipping is that it stops me from another impulse buy. If the shipping would have been in line with another place that I frequent (no it isn't Amazon) I would have placed my order. For a similar order, in price, but with double the products, that are heavier, by weight,the shipping would have been $10.71

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast