autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation [HELP] What are my options with an order I placed

Background:
    I am personally based far outside US but I have always gotten my detailing supplies via Autogeek/Autopia (about 10-12 decent orders) whenever a friend/family or I travelled. Thats how I've built my arsenal. I've always been a repeat AG customer and very satisfied with their services and support.

The order I placed:
    A friend was travelling to US (CA) and I placed an order last Tuesday (31st Mar) in hopes that the order would comfortably arrive my friend in a week (max 8-9 Apr) and my friend's flight is on 11/12th. Wednesday passed and On Thursday (2nd apr) I sent out a reminder letting them know of the situation to ship it timely. On Friday (3rd) I called them up and they said its been a busy week post detailfest and the lady at support extension said she'll go to the warehouse to ensure it gets shipped. On Saturday mid day I called again and spoke with Bryan (I think) and he further spoke with Brittany and a couple of hours later (closing time of Saturday at PBMG) I received an email with the order being shipped and a tracking #.

Now, a day later the tracking # at UPS website is still giving me the message ">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later." So it seems like only a label has just been created and possibly no pickup from UPS yet. This puts my order in a jeopardy of arriving by the 10th Apr Friday I really wouldn't want to miss it and even if the order did ship on Saturday night (which I doubt), it still may not reach timely.

I am not sure what my options are here to get the order timely by Friday the 10th. I am not at fault here and given my past experience of several orders with PBMG, I've had no issues in delivery. I am even up for paying a bit ($5-10) more if that helps speed up the delivery but I am not sure who to approach to (as after receiving the shipping email PBMG timings ended and they aren't very speedy with emails).

I have only opened the thread here to pick your brains and get ideas on how to speed it up. I am also (wishfully) hoping it gets some AG official attention and they can upgrade my shipping option somehow.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: [HELP] What are my options with an order I placed

Best thing to do is pick up the phone and call them.

Email us or call us toll free at 1-800-869-3011 from 9 am-7:30 pm EST, Monday-Friday, and 8 am – 4 pm on Saturday. International customers call 1-772-286-2701. Se habla espanol!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mleun481 View Post
    Best thing to do is pick up the phone and call them.

Email us or call us toll free at 1-800-869-3011 from 9 am-7:30 pm EST, Monday-Friday, and 8 am – 4 pm on Saturday. International customers call 1-772-286-2701. Se habla espanol!

I did mention I called them quite a few times. But after receiving the shipping email when I tried calling them, their work hours had finished. Of course I will call again first thing Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Danielle sorted it out for me and was very helpful and so easy to communicate with. Excellent customer support Autogeek and specifically Danielle

Post Thanks / Like

Auto geek service comes though again!