autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding customer service

I ordered the Black Wow 4 ounce kit a while back. I was looking in the store and noticed that the 2 ounce kit has a round bottle and the product pictured for the 4 ounce bottle was different. I called Nick and told him that I had been sent the wrong bottle. He assured me that as soon as they came back in stock, he would send me one right out. When I looked at the bottle he sent me, it was round and shorter than mine. I looked and mine was indeed a 4 ounce bottle.
    Yesterday I called and asked for Nick, but he was busy, so I explained to the customer representative I was connected to, what had happened and asked him to charge me for the additional 2 ounce kit that I was sent, as it was entirely my fault for not checking the bottle. He assured me that that would not be necessary and go ahead and keep it and use it.
    I feel bad that I didn't check the size on the bottle and just relied on the picture in the product description. Is it any wonder that we all have the love for AutoGeek that we do. Thanks guys, you rock!!!
    2009 Volvo S60 2.5T Black 2011 Mini Countryman Oxford Green Metallic

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Outstanding customer service

Quote Originally Posted by whavens View Post
    I ordered the Black Wow 4 ounce kit a while back. I was looking in the store and noticed that the 2 ounce kit has a round bottle and the product pictured for the 4 ounce bottle was different. I called Nick and told him that I had been sent the wrong bottle. He assured me that as soon as they came back in stock, he would send me one right out. When I looked at the bottle he sent me, it was round and shorter than mine. I looked and mine was indeed a 4 ounce bottle.
    Yesterday I called and asked for Nick, but he was busy, so I explained to the customer representative I was connected to, what had happened and asked him to charge me for the additional 2 ounce kit that I was sent, as it was entirely my fault for not checking the bottle. He assured me that that would not be necessary and go ahead and keep it and use it.
    I feel bad that I didn't check the size on the bottle and just relied on the picture in the product description. Is it any wonder that we all have the love for AutoGeek that we do. Thanks guys, you rock!!!
    This is why they have the customers they do, A+ all the way!