autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfections View Post
    Also if you get on any other detailing forum that has a majority of pro's and ask the question who does all their purchasing from AG you'll almost get laughed off these days, that's all I'm saying.
    I would have to say this is true in almost 100% of cases. Although I have had nothing but good transactions/interactions with AG I find myself placing orders less and less as my business gets more specialized and bulk product oriented.

I have posted in many threads that a pro discount/membership program would go a LONG way in earning more of my business, and I'm sure it would for others as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online
    Visual Pro Detailing - Auto Detailing near Marion, IL. Call
    (618) 983-9706 www.visualprodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why pro detailers don't do business with AG..

Quote Originally Posted by VP Mark View Post
    I would have to say this is true in almost 100% of cases. Although I have had nothing but good transactions/interactions with AG I find myself placing orders less and less as my business gets more specialized and bulk product oriented.

I have posted in many threads that a pro discount/membership program would go a LONG way in earning more of my business, and I'm sure it would for others as well.

Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

AutoGeek overall has been a pleasure to deal with over the years. As with any business there is room for improvements. I usually only make an order when there is a 20% sale or Bogo. It would be nice to take a product and put my logo on it and more then double the price.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just02896 View Post
    I call bullshit!
    Pics of $10K worth of invoices (personal info blacked out of course) or it didn't happen!

I'm also curious why someone who spends $10K in one week on detailing supplies would have a Dodge neon as an avatar. Just sayin.

I do this as a business not a weekend warrior but I will take pics for you just to make you jealous...
    Jealous? Not so much.. However nice collection you got there.

Almost correct, pro detailers can buy from other vendors spending a certain amount each year, I'm not upset with AG because of a deeper discount, I simple asked what can you do price wise on all these items. So I can compare apples to apples from other suppliers.. If they looked at how many professional detailers where out there and how many purchase from them right this second they'd see what I'm referring 2.
    I do buy stuff from AG, but i agree about a wholesale discount.

Quote Originally Posted by VP Mark View Post

same here, all transactions were good but a discount/membership program would be awesome!

Owner at Clean N' Shiny Auto Detailing Inc.