autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

PBMA Sure makes it hard for its customers...

PBMA Sure makes it hard for it's customers to shop other places. I'm not usually one to be a "fanboy" or any one place but AGO and it's sister sites have the best customer service I have ever seen.

I have been shopping here since 2006 and I can't say I have ever had any problems, but my expectations from AGO have been exceeded every time I have done business with them.

And as far as this forum goes, I feel the freedom here is one of the main reasons (besides the members and AGO staff) the forum is so successful. In freedom I mean how we are not hammered down on for not only speaking about PBMA products 100% of the time. If someone shows an alternative product that may help in someones specific situation the thread doesn't suddenly disappear.

I do look around elsewhere but almost 100% of the time I end up buying here. Thanks AGO for making my shopping and learning experience so pleasant... and fun

Russell F.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PBMA Sure makes it hard for its customers...

Quote Originally Posted by RFulmer View Post
    PBMA Sure makes it hard for it's customers to shop other places. I'm not usually one to be a "fanboy" or any one place but AGO and it's sister sites have the best customer service I have ever seen.

I have been shopping here since 2006 and I can't say I have ever had any problems, but my expectations from AGO have been exceeded every time I have done business with them.

And as far as this forum goes, I feel the freedom here is one of the main reasons (besides the members and AGO staff) the forum is so successful. In freedom I mean how we are not hammered down on for not only speaking about PBMA products 100% of the time. If someone shows an alternative product that may help in someones specific situation the thread doesn't suddenly disappear.

I do look around elsewhere but almost 100% of the time I end up buying here. Thanks AGO for making my shopping and learning experience so pleasant... and fun

Russell F.
    I'm in total agreement with you! For the most part, I find everything I need right here in one place. Really hard to beat 3 day shipping to the west coast...

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad we are keeping all of you happy. We appreciate you guys as our customers and forum members.

Post Thanks / Like

It's the total package, knowledgable staff, great selection and price points plus amazing customer service

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RFulmer View Post
    If someone shows an alternative product that may help in someones specific situation the thread doesn't suddenly disappear.

Russell F.

I think I recall when this has come up and AG ends up adding product line based on a forum recommendation.