autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banners

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Banners

Well I happen to be in the customer service industry also as I'm a manager at a new car dealer and I treat all my customers the same because they are a customer. Not because one guy bought a 60,000 dollar car versus one that bought a 20,000 dollar car. Maybe you need to have your pay based on the JD Powers customer surveys that the customer fill out after they have there car serviced and then you might change your mind about "The big spenders" I work at a VW dealer. What hotel chain do you work at? Because I bet your CEO would want to hear that all customers are not the same.
    2011 Compass Latitude Bright Silver/ 2017 Nissan Rogue SV AWD Premium Glacier White
    REFLECTIVE IMAGE DETAILING

Post Thanks / Like

I have an idea how about a discount club? If you spend a certain amount each year you get a %off your orders.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WAXOFF View Post
    Well I happen to be in the customer service industry also as I'm a manager at a new car dealer and I treat all my customers the same because they are a customer. Not because one guy bought a 60,000 dollar car versus one that bought a 20,000 dollar car. Maybe you need to have your pay based on the JD Powers customer surveys that the customer fill out after they have there car serviced and then you might change your mind about "The big spenders" I work at a VW dealer. What hotel chain do you work at? Because I bet your CEO would want to hear that all customers are not the same.
    Have you ever heard of loyalty programs? You know those things for loyal guests that frequent your business? A car dealership is completely different type of business than a hotel and I would not know how to run a car dealership. The same with AutoGeek, it's a completely different type of business than a car dealership or a hotel and so they will run things differently than either of us would.

You have one person who will frequent your establishment once every few years, I have that person once a week, AutoGeek may have that person once every few months or more. We will all treat that individual differently based on the needs of our business. For instance if you have a customer coming in to purchase a base Jetta you wouldn't give them a complimentary upgrade to a decked out Passat, whereas I would be able to upgrade a standard room to a suite at no cost. There is a different business model for every type of business and you cannot run one as you would the other or you would fail very quickly. I don't know how AutoGeek runs their business or why they decide to give free things at certain dollar values, I was just giving you my opinion from my business point of view which is different that a car dealer's point of view, that' all.

Post Thanks / Like

I understand that but if you have the frequent flyer you can give him that expensive room because the next guy in the door can't afford the suite and he just wants a cheap room to sleep in so you are taking care of both worlds in that case. If you said I only have the suite for 400.00 a night he's walking to Motel Six. We're done thanks for the debate. I felt like Hannity tonight.
    2011 Compass Latitude Bright Silver/ 2017 Nissan Rogue SV AWD Premium Glacier White
    REFLECTIVE IMAGE DETAILING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WAXOFF View Post
    I understand that but if you have the frequent flyer you can give him that expensive room because the next guy in the door can't afford the suite and he just wants a cheap room to sleep in so you are taking care of both worlds in that case. If you said I only have the suite for 400.00 a night he's walking to Motel Six. We're done thanks for the debate. I felt like Hannity tonight.
    Lol, its always fun to share a different point of view. I wasn't trying to step on your toes but simply show you how someone from a different point of view sees things.

I know different people have some different secret codes for discounts and I'm sure the AutoGeek staff hands them out to different customers based on their purchases so in a way they have a secret loyalty program for those customers. Also this forum is the greatest loyalty program they could offer, you come here to learn, you get sucked into new products and where do you turn to purchase them - AutoGeek.

Post Thanks / Like
    I spent $800 over 3 days :-(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    I spent $800 over 3 days :-(
    I'm in for almost $1200! And detailing season here in the northeast is slow come winter! :-(((

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12