autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Customer Service

Took advantage of the buffer sale yesterday and purchased the Rupes LHR15ES buffer. A savings of 23% once all the discounts were applied. Also purchased a set of the Rupes pads. Initial order had all items in stock. Received an email about 2 hours later advising me that the yellow pad was out of stock and would ship in 7 to 10 days. There was also a number on the email for me to call if I had any questions. I received another email last night saying the order has shipped and provided me with a tracking number.

I do not expect any company to have an auto update on inventory and availability on the website. But I do expect a timely email with a path to resolution if the item is not in stock.

Just one of the reasons why I continue to shop at Autogeek and recommend Autogeek to my friends and online friends. Keep up the good work.

PS: I have a detail on a white Range Rover next weekend so the buffer will see duty right away.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Customer Service

I always remind my friends over at the Corvetteforum to use the comments section if something is needed, or for other issues. I have never seen anyone use it and not get the answer needed. Just another way to make sure your in the loop .....

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

They have great customer service I order some microfiber suede towers and they where out of one size. She told me she would give the ones that where more at the same price and ship them out same day.

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered 2 weeks ago and got e mails first thing in the morning they were going to make up a product out of stock with smaller bottles of the same product (actually giving me a little more than I paid for) and they were out of glass pads (had one, but they are sold in pairs) and I was gonna be drop shipped the other one. It arrived yesterday and I was surprised to see I had 2 in the bag (only supposed to be one).

for AG

Post Thanks / Like

Amazon and Autogeek know what customer service is. No other company I've found compares with them.

Last week I received a shipment of 2 bottles of polish. One of the snap lids snapped off and leaked a little in the box. I called customer service really just to make them aware. Before I could even finish, the person on the other end said "I'll send you another one out immediately" and that's just what he did.

I have not been disappointed with the products or service yet and I don't anticipate I ever will be

Post Thanks / Like

I recently bought Mike's complete guide to a show car shine for my Kindle. Big mistake since the book has a lot of pictures that Mike uses to help demonstrate what he is saying and the standard Kindle doesn't show them. Contacted customer service, the books are sold through other vendors so they had to make some inquiries before they could help me out, but within a day I had a link to the e-book. AG customer service is the best I've ever dealt with.