autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Gift Cards

Post Thanks / Like

Gift Cards

I just wanted to suggest for the holiday season, to put a quick tab on your stores main homepage for Gift Certificates. I plan on telling people I want Autogeek gift certificates for xmas (i'm a grown man that doesn't get many gifts anymore. But i'm still going to ask!) It would be a lot easier for parents, loved ones, etc... that aren't familiar with this site, to go to home page and see a "gift certificate" tab waiting for them to select and not have to navigate. Because from the main page, it really doesn't even look like you offer any type of gift card or certificate. Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gift Cards

You should just set up a wish list on your account and email it to them. It contains direct links to everything you'd want. Add the amount of the gift card to your wish list or gift registry and you can then send to whomever.
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Choop145 View Post
    I just wanted to suggest for the holiday season, to put a quick tab on your stores main homepage for Gift Certificates. I plan on telling people I want Autogeek gift certificates for xmas (i'm a grown man that doesn't get many gifts anymore. But i'm still going to ask!) It would be a lot easier for parents, loved ones, etc... that aren't familiar with this site, to go to home page and see a "gift certificate" tab waiting for them to select and not have to navigate. Because from the main page, it really doesn't even look like you offer any type of gift card or certificate. Just a thought.
    +1 for this.

This year, each adult is writing down a list of 5 items they want (one of mine will be an AG GC), and drawing names as to who each person buys for. With a big family, this is an alternative that we are trying out this year, as opposed to each person buying for everyone which gets expensive. We are limiting the item(s) to ~$25, which is what makes the GCs more worthwhile to me... hoping to just put that GC toward larger ticket items.

Post Thanks / Like

I just did a search to see how they were offered in the store... when I searched 'gift card' there were only 4 entries found (3 of which were what I was looking for), though the lowest was $250 and I thought that might be all AG offered:

However, if you search 'gift certificate' you will find that they start at $10.00