I'm gonna vent here, worst that can happen is that someone actually gets it...

In the past I ordered a couple of gallons of stuff, to get an email saying that an extra 60$ was to be added over the 50$ I aleady paid for shipping... so right off the bat I learned that shipping to Canada with AG was a pain...

then I reallized that the declared value of the items (what I have to pay taxes on when it crosses the border) is not the price I paid, but the regular price... I paid over 75$ in tax on money I didn't even spend! If an order is 100 on sale, but without the sale would be 150, I have to pay taxes on 150, because they declare the value at 150! the reason I was given for this is because of the insurance... nonsense!

well the last straw for me, on my last order I got the email about my order being overweight... 2* 64 once bottles and a 20once bottle are now considered oversize, a bit over a gallon is almost 80$ to ship.... when I answered back that the price was steep, I was told that I should try to by the stuff locally!

I got 2 gallons of liquids from Texas to Ottawa for 35$ a few months ago with USPS, why would I want to pay more than double for half the weight...

at no moment was anybody lacking respect towards me, but I'm really dissapointed I bought a gift certificate for this order, and now I have to cancel the order because of the outrageaous shipping charges to Canada, it's not like I'm half way around the world!

/end vent