autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The Last Straw with AG Customer Service

Well guys, this will probably be my final post. I've had enough of AG, their crap customer service, and their way of doing business. I've let a lot of things go, ignoring my instructions in the comment box when ordering, leaking products upon delivery, etc. Well no more. I placed an order early last week for various things on sale. Those things were not in inventory, I was notified via phone call and email, I politely declined the entire order, yet my credit card was billed for the full amount. Really? And it takes "up to 5 business days to credit my credit card and I should contact my bank if I have any questions?" Really? And don't tell me to contact "so-and-so" and they'll "make it right". If I did conducted my business like this I would be laughed out of business. If AG thinks they have something I can't get elsewhere for the same or less money and less shipping they need to clean out their bong. Because really, enough is enough.
    -----------------------------------
    http://www.birminghamautodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Last Straw with AG Customer Service

i cant see this post lasting more than half an hour. It will probably be taken down.

As far as the topic, some things i agree some not so much. Yea AG is not perfect, but nothing is really. Im not a huge fan of ordering from here but im still part of the forum, which in my opinion is my favorite.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk View Post
    i cant see this post lasting more than half an hour. It will probably be taken down.

As far as the topic, some things i agree some not so much. Yea ag is not perfect, but nothing is really. Im not a huge fan of ordering from here but im still part of the forum, which in my opinion is my favorite.
    then take it down.
    -----------------------------------
    http://www.birminghamautodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

We all can agree the forum is the most ACTIVE, among detailing.
    I have had my share of leaking product with AG, now they wrap everything in bubble wrap 10 times.
    Even wrapped the AG Detail bag i purchased.
    Seems a bit childish with their act , but whatever.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TundraPower View Post
    then take it down.
    no no i didnt mean it like that lol i wont take it down duh. Its just ive seen threads like this in the past and they get taken down quickly :/

Post Thanks / Like

It will probably be a while, since i dont think the Mods check the forums at this time lol.
    HOWEVER, i know they have little spies around to monitor who is AG loyal customer. And they will probably inform the mods via text messages lol

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry your experience with our company has been less than stellar. Send me a PM with your order number and I'll investigate first thing tomorrow morning. Rest assured that nothing, under any circumstance, is "ignored;" We're in business to keep our doors open, and our customers' satisfaction takes top priority over anything else.

If you did in fact cancel the order, a refund is issued within 24 hours. Depending on your financial institution, it could take up to 30 days to reflect in your account (credit card) or a couple days (debit card). Regardless of the payment method, you can call the bank/credit card company to confirm that the refund has been issued.

Post Thanks / Like

If AG thinks they have something I can't get elsewhere for the same or less money and less shipping they need to clean out their bong. Because really, enough is enough.
    LOL. That's funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    If you did in fact cancel the order, a refund is issued within 24 hours. Depending on your financial institution, it could take up to 30 days to reflect in your account (credit card) or a couple days (debit card). Regardless of the payment method, you can call the bank/credit card company to confirm that the refund has been issued.

What he says is true. There is no conspiracy to steal your money

Post Thanks / Like

Well guys, this will probably be my final post. I've had enough of AG, their crap customer service, and their way of doing business. I've let a lot of things go, ignoring my instructions in the comment box when ordering, leaking products upon delivery, etc. Well no more. I placed an order early last week for various things on sale. Those things were not in inventory, I was notified via phone call and email, I politely declined the entire order, yet my credit card was billed for the full amount. Really? And it takes "up to 5 business days to credit my credit card and I should contact my bank if I have any questions?" Really? And don't tell me to contact "so-and-so" and they'll "make it right". If I did conducted my business like this I would be laughed out of business. If AG thinks they have something I can't get elsewhere for the same or less money and less shipping they need to clean out their bong. Because really, enough is enough.

All that venting aside, that's the way it goes once a card is charged. I ordered a $400.00 fish tank from Drs. Fosters & Smith in July and it was going to arrive while I was on vacation so I cancelled the order. They were changing their system so they had to send me a refund check so I had to wait for my money too. Some times that's the way it goes.

As for AG's customer service, I've placed 33 orders in the last 18 months and every single one has been filled complete and have had no leakers etc. They have been 100% on time every time.

Even more so if I forgot to add a free offer or free sample they made a note in their system and it was sent with my next order
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    As for AG's customer service, I've placed 33 orders in the last 18 months and every single one has been filled complete and have had no leakers etc. They have been 100% on time every time.

33 orders in 18 months?!?!? .... That's like 3 orders a week!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast