autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Autogeek

I want to give a big shout out to everyone at Autogeek. You have built your company to be a leader in customer service and value to the customer. You truly put the customer first. My first order i was confused and had a product leak, Your service reps handled me with respect and there was no hassle involved. This second order went perfect. Saved a great amount of money with free shipping free samples free bobble head. Keep doing what your doing. After the negative experience's I've had with other detailing sites coming here was a real shock and I'm very happy i made the switch. I will recommend Autogeek to everyone i know searching for detailing products and knowledge. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank you Autogeek

Agreed, first class service, first class website, first class people. Their success is not a matter of luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah you guys are too sweet. If you only knew how much fun we have doing our jobs, we consider ourselves blessed to have the opportunity to have such amazing customers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't agree more. Along with all of the giveaways, free samples, amazing customer service. Autogeek also really cares about what their customers want, always adding new lines of products to their inventory.
    I can't think of another site that has everything under one roof like autogeek. Best prices and fastest shipping I've come across.