autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TundraPower View Post
    That's very kind and thoughtful of you. I will observe and maybe post off and on, but I will never purchase anything from AG again. I don't have any of these problems with other online merchants.

And for the record, some of ya'll really need to have yourselves checked out, because you've got some kind of codependent relationship going with AG where you will always defend them and they can do no wrong.

Everybody be sweet now and best of luck
    First you insult people, then say be sweet and best of luck?

Oh and you also say you're leaving but then say you're staying.

Sounds like my niece when she didn't get her way.... boohoo!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Last Straw with AG Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by StangFan25 View Post
    First you insult people, then say be sweet and best of luck?

Oh and you also say you're leaving but then say you're staying.

Sounds like my niece when she didn't get her way.... boohoo!
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    As for IPO, no public for us, we like running this like a family. These 45 individuals that work under our roof are family not employees!

Meet my family.... the holidays are real fun around here!
    Meghan,

I remember when my wife's company was run like a "family". The original owner started the company in the late 60's, she went there in 83 and just celebrated 30 years last month.

I can say that they have NEVER had any fun holiday or otherwise.

When the original owner sold it, he sold it to his daughter and son-in-law and we were told (off the record) that the sale(s) contract included a clause that my wife be allowed to stay with the company as long as she wanted to continue to work there. (And be paid as well as he had been paying her along the way.) That was fine and good then, but things have changed.

Company went from 2 locations to 9 and made a TON-O-MONEY along the way.

Now (as of 2009-ish) the daughter and son-in-law sold to a nationwide company (I'd say for at least 40 large) with multiple branches in every state including AK and HI with 10,000+ employees. (Which is great as far as insurance goes, but not much else.) These days she is more worried about KEEPING that job and not losing it to someone making half her pay.

@Mark

I hear ya' bud, things happen.

Credit card processing companies have their own set(s) of rules. Hardly anyone these days deals directly with a bank for card processing. Charge a card and you don't get paid for days. In AG's case for instance, you and I may very well get our orders "in hand" before AG gets paid. I know the company I was using took 3 days to pay but they lied hand over fist about the rates and monthly charges. Advertised a "free" card reader and one rate, only to come at me later telling me I had to pay shipping @ $24.95 for the FREE card reader. Which of course was .5% more than the 'swiped' fee. In other words, $4990.00 worth of swiped cards @ .5% would have paid for the $24.95 shipping charge. Then of course charged me a higher discount rate BECAUSE I WAS KEYING IN CARDS!

My *bank* had nothing to do with it. In fact, once the deposit was made to the bank you then still have to wait for it to clear. (Which can be 2 or 3 more days depending on what day and what time of day it hit's the bank.)

Now do all that in reverse and you start to see why it may take a couple of days for a refund to clear the bank. Jus' sayin'.....

I know if I charge a card this morning, then do a refund this afternoon that neither one will clear my account or yours for days.

I can say I've had a couple of hiccups with shipping/ordering but it's always been made good. Actually last time Meghan stepped up and gave me a BOGO on items that were not even on the list! Like items that are NEVER on the list, but do go well with the others I was ordering. (Can you say WOWA sealant in two flavors.)

But yeah, you do what you feel you need to do brother. Spiff happens. Surely you'll hang around these here parts though.

Post Thanks / Like

What does one say to the brokenhearted? (No...not that old saying)

Isaiah 35: 3-4

Strengthen the feeble hands,
    steady the knees that give way;
    say to those with fearful hearts:
    "Be strong, do not fear;
    your God will come,
    he will come with vengeance;
    with divine retribution
    he will come to save you".

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicoupe View Post
    Since joining in March of this year, I have dealt with MEGHAN on a few occasions, and she is one of the nicest lady's I have ever talked to, I forgot something in my order one time and I called her, she instantly got up went to the warehouse and was able to put it in my order before it left, I PROMISE, if this was anywhere else, I would have NOT got that service! I appreciate your hard work MEGHAN and staff keep up the awesome work you do day in and day out
    Thank you for the kind words. We try to please all of our customers, and not always can you do that but we try.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789